He Says Something Cheesy (Part 1 - Liam, Scott, Stiles and Jackson)

Scott: "I will stop loving you on the 30th of February... No other time ever. You got that?" Scott says before kissing your forehead and pulling you close to him. You feel shocked at first until you realize, there is no 30th of February. You melt in his arms and fit perfectly in his embrace.

Jackson: "You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?" Jackson smirks. You glare at him but move closer as he is right, you are freezing. You shift away when he starts making jokes about it. "Babe. Look I'm sorry okay? Come here." He says before pulling you closer and holding onto you tightly.

Stiles: You help Stiles to his bed whilst he stumbles. "You're drunk," You state plainly. "I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by YOU," Stiles slurs out drunkenly. You can't help but giggle at his cheesiness. He's cheesy even when he's drunk. "I'll show you intoxicating," You smirk before smashing your lips to his.

Liam: You see Liam talking to those other girls, like Lydia and Malia and Violet. You can't help but feel jealous, no matter how much you trust him. You just don't trust them. You and Liam get into another argument. He sighs, "You're the only girl I love right now," You look into his eyes before saying with a raised eyebrow, "I sense a 'but' coming." I was getting to that," He rolls his eyes and you glare at him. "But," he continues and all your fears come flooding back. Sensing your mind wandering he repeats the "but" before continuing, "In ten years, I'll love another girl." You're shocked. He's usually the one that comforts you when feel insecure. "She'll call you 'Mommy'." He grins at you biting your lip in worry. You slap his arm in annoyance and affection. "Ow!" He exclaims. "Aww, did the big bad werewolf get hurt?" You ask teasingly. "Yes," He pouts. "C'me here," You hold out your hand for him to hold and with that you both go for a walk in the park. And before you ask, you weren't taking him for a walk in the park...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: So what do you guys think :)?
Thanks for the votes and comments :)!
Please vote, share and comment :)!

ScottSalvatore23

P.S. Do you guys have any preferences for preferences?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to everyone that voted and everyone that added this story to their reading lists 😋 follow me and I'll follow back ❤️... AND THANKS FOR 2K READS 😘!!!!!!