2.0

I threw my books in my locker.

"You still need a ride home?" Cameron asked, coming over to me and sticking another chip into her mouth.

"Yeah I think so" I said, looking down at my phone to check if my mom had responded.

I looked up in time to see Mrs. Jones walking towards me, with Sam following quickly next to her.

"Sophie, Hi" she said, smiling at me.

"Hey!" I said faking a smile and enthusiasm.

"I have a little project for you" she said, giggling a little.

I gave her a confused look.

"Because you did so well on the performance test, I need you to tutor Mr. Wilkinson here"

The words pierced my ears.

I turned and saw Sam smirking at me.

"What-t? I don't think-" She cut me off.

"You'll do great. Why don't you guys exchange numbers while we're here" she said, looking back and forth between Sam and I.

Sam immediately flung his phone out of his back pocket and held it out to me.

"Go ahead Sophie" he said, smirking again.

I wanted to slap him.

I put my number in his phone.

"Thank you Sophie. It won't be all year I hope" she said, smiling and laughing again.

"Bye kids" she said walking away.

I looked back at Sam who was smirking, yet again. Did he ever do anything else?

"Whatever Sam" I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Call me when you're ready sweet cheeks" he said slyly.

I shook my head and walked away.

I felt his eyes on my ass as I walked away.

I heard him whistle from behind, and a loud "ooo" from his entourage.

"What was that all about?" Cameron asked me when I got to her car which was waiting for me out front.

"I'll tell you later" you said, slugging into the backseat, annoyed beyond belief.

Sorry this is a short chapter! I'm running out of time before school starts! But working hard to get this done for you all!
Love,
K