4.0

My alarm clock woke me up like usual. The house was very quite since my little 4 year old brother Jacob was at my grandparents, and my mom was out of town.

I grabbed a towel as I walked to my bathroom to shower. I dried and straightened my hair, and put on light makeup, consisting of concealer, powder, eyeliner, mascara, and lip stain.

I walked over to my closet and picked out my outfit. I choose a navy blue tank top, with a pair of my short jean shorts. I add a small brown belt, and throw my tan colored cardigan over it. I throw on my expensive watch and a few other bracelets. I slip on my black vans and run down stairs to my moms silver convertible. I back out of he driveway, with the roof down and drive to Daphne's house first.

"Hey girl" Daphne says as she gets in the car.

"What up?" I say, handing her the aux cord.

She smiles and turns on her music.

Baby won't you come my way
Got something I want to say

We sang to My Way as we pulled up to Cameron's house.

"Whatever Mom!" Cameron screamed as she slammed the door and walked to my car.

"You okay?" I asked her as she hopped behind me.

"My moms being a bitch" she says, letting out a long sigh.

"What this time?" Daph asks.

"She won't let me go to New York for my birthday. Even though I was going to buy the tickets and everything" she complained.

I frowned. I knew how much she wanted to go there for her 18th birthday.

"Sorry love" I said as we backed out of her driveway. Daphne cranked up the music and we drove to school.

We pulled into our normal spot and walked into the building.

I threw my car keys in my locker and grabbed my History books.

"Yeah that works!" I heard Daphne talking to someone.

I turned over and saw her talking to Jack Johnson. He was one of Sam's friends, but he was never as rude to me as the rest of them were.

"Oh, hey Sophie. Long time no see" he said, smiling at me.

Jack and I were best friends up until 5th grade, when he became friends with Sam, Nate, Gilinsky, and Swaz.

"Hey Jack" I smiled as he approached me with open arms, asking for a hug.

I hugged him.

"Wow. You look great" he said, smiling looking at me.

"Not too bad yourself" I giggled, fixing his collar.

"Well, I gotta get to class. Daphne, I'll text you about the science project" he said, starting to walk backwards.

"Bye" she said.

"Bye Soph. Great seeing you again" he said smiling before running over to talk to his other friends.

"Ready?" Daphne asked.