Ait

Fergus's alarm bleeted in fear, awakening the whole room. Fergus lept up, as did Bran, who both immediately went for the one sink in the room to start brushing their teeth.

Jaymie did not.

Recovering from his early morning allergies, he rolled over on his side and let out a long, hearty sigh.

"Get up, Jay" came his uncles voice. He didn't budge. "C'mon, get a move on."

"What time is it"

"Six twenty. Get your kit on and we'll grab a bite to eat."

Jaymie watched the juggernauts of the roads out of the petrol stations window; Gigantic lorries bombarding down the motorway while small motorcyclists weaved in and out of commuters attending their relentless nine to fives.

Fergus returned to Bran and Jaymie balancing three plates, all housing fat-filled bacon sandwiches full of grease and various sauces. Fantastic.

"Tuck in, lads." They did. After they gulped down their coffee they all sat in silence, watching the expansive carpark as small children were loaded into buggies and articulated truck drivers woke from their slumber.

"Let's get a move on" said Bran, finally "let's get provisions."

"Provisions?" Jaymie cocked his head to one side

"Aye" came Fergus's reply, as he leant over the table "We'll all be needing durable clothes, pay-as-you go phones and money."

"Right. How will you find this; Swiss bank account? They'll trace your every move."

Bran shot Fergus a look. Jaymie raised an eyebrow.

"Well- we won't be using our money, per-say.." Said Bran, looking a little tentative

"Right"

Fergus realised Jaymie was on the side of the innocent angels. "You know son; sometimes we have to save ourselves at the expense of others" He smiled, turning around and looking down a middle aged Woman as she walked past. As she did, He stretched out both arms in a very satisfying yawn. "See?"

"See what?" Asked Jaymie, seemingly bewildered

Ferbus brandished a newly acquired £5 note. "She didn't need it, and I sure as hell do"

"But it's hers?"

"You're trained to kill people, get your head out your arse, mate." Bran hissed, rolling his eyes.

Jaymie huffed. He was being treated like a kid. Maybe his actions indicated he was softer hearted than he actually was? Jaymie knew his morals and stuck to them; killing is always okay if it's necessary.. But he'd never invested a lot of time into thinking about theft.

"Let's get back to the car" game Fegus's plan after a long pause. The three binned and retuned the appropriate items from their breakfast and returned to the van; Fergus on the wheel, Bran on the left window seat and Jaymie wedged between them.

They took off onto the fast flowing motor way full of colourless hatchbacks and vans of similar state to the one Fergus drove. Cruising at just over seventy miles an hour in good traffic, Fergus's driving suddenly changed.

His eyes darted frantically from mirror to mirror and his constant gear shifts became a lot more smooth.

"What?" Asked Bran. Jaymie relished the minute conversation used between the three. It was rather practical and suited him perfectly.

"Unmarked car. Black Ford mondeo, left lane." Fergus concentrated, eyes fixed on the road ahead, plotting a route for for his large van.

"They found us?" Bran replied