The meeting and a girl

I didn't imagine Buffalo Wild Wings like this. I thought it would be elegant with big crystal chandeliers , and the waiters would be pretty or handsome. Instead it's rusty with no chandeliers , and the waiters are pierced and have tattoos all over there bodies. Not one little spot that has a clear, and pure piece of skin.
"Man this place smells like smoke," I said while actually gagging on it.
" That's probably because there is a place in here where they do actually permit smoking," said Alan while pointing at the place where they allow it.
"Let's just go find the Kirby's ," I said looking in all directions since this place is enormous.
"I think I found them," yelled Alan since the volume coming from the music and the television are tremendously loud.
I was turning, and twisting my body around, so I could see the Kirby's . Then out of the corner of my eye I could see black Maui Jim glasses that stray not so far from a short and pale guy. Next to him was a lovely looking lady with blonde hair and blue eyes.
    As I was approaching the table I saw Mr. Kirby stand to greet me and Alan," Billy, Alan it's a pleasure to see you again. Oh and this is my wife Amanda Kirby."
The woman with the blonde hair stands up, and extends her hand for us to shake, "pleasure to finally meet you guys in person. I am such a big fan of you paleontologist."
     "Oh. My daughter Lexie will be hear shortly. She just called about ten minutes ago saying that she is stuck in traffic, and that she is truly sorry for not showing up in time. Anyway , let's talk business," said Mr.Kirby. There was a long and tense silence between us. Then Mr.Kirby's face froze because he was probably thinking of what to say.
"Ok, let me start this," started Mrs. Kirby," we have been on things you can't even imagine. We went on top of Mount Everest , climbed the K2, and even"-
"Got the first commercial flight to the moon,"interrupted by a beautiful girl that was suddenly sitting right next to ME!!! So I turn around to get a closer look at her , and man she is gorgeous. Her hair is as brown as mahogany, her eyes as blue as the ocean, and her skin looks as soft as silk. My heart is pounding, and I can feel sweat beads at the back ok my neck. What is this weird feeling that I have never felt before.
"Oh, this is my daughter Lexie," said Mr.Kirby anxious for all of us to meet.
"Alan Grant. It's a pleasure to meet you," said Dr. Grant while smiling.
"And you must be. Wait, let me guess. Billy right," Lexie guessed while smiling a smile that can light up this whole world. The sound of my name being mentioned by Lexie made me get red like a tomatoe, and a whole lot more nervous than I already was.
"Oh... Right? That's me. Yeah, I'm Billy,"I stuttered.
She gave me a mysterious look that I may never understand.
"What a fantastic first impression," I muttered to myself.
That's when Alan gave me a look that to me means are you ok cause you never act like this.
Next I find myself exchanging looks with Lexie. Then there is a whole moment of silence between everyone in this table broken by Mr.Kirby,"Any-who we want to do something that is well...once in a life time." Mr.and Mrs. Kirby glance at each other that look like they are saying should we tell them or not?
"Which is," questioned Dr.Grant putting his hand to his chin.
"Ok. We'd like you to be our guide and take us to Isla Sorna. There I said it," said Lexie answering Dr. Grants question. Dr. Grants eyes opened up in fear.
I could feel the tension in the table, and especially from Alan. I remember the stories that he told me about that place. Meat eating, and carnivorous dinosaurs. Man just the thought of that place scares me.
"No force on this planet will get me to go on that island," said Dr. Grant in fear," I can recommend a couple of "-
"No! Your the best of the best. No one else," exclaimed Mrs. Kirby
"Hey , I work for an enterprise, so I earn a lot of money," Mr.Kirby says while pulling out a black checkbook," I can write all sorts of numbers on this check.
"No," said Dr. Grant stubbornly,"I won't do it," he continued.
Wait, what?! Alan we need the money!! What in the world are you saying!! I need to do something about this.
"May I have a moment with Alan, please," I said to the Kirby's. I quickly grabbed Alan's hand and pulled him into a room in the far side of the restaurant,"Alan we have to go. I know it might be scary, we need the money so we can stay in business, Alan."
"Ok fine," agreed Alan.
So we walked through to get to the Kirby's.
"So have you guys decided," asked Mr. Kirby desperately.
I walk up to them slowly," Alan has agreed to be your guide in Isla Sorna."