Betrayed

I just got back to camp from a long quest from Athena. It was a very long and very difficult quest. There was two parts and even though it doesn't seem to be that hard believe me it was. The first part was to travel to the tree of immortality and retrieve a golden apple for Athena. Fighting Ladon was pretty easy really. I spent the first 1/2 hour of the fight blocking the attacks from his hundred heads. Eventually I grew tired and frankly bored. I remembered that every monster had a weakness and decided to take a massive risk and hope that this Hydras weakness was water. I concentrated and felt a tug in my gut before a massive wave rose from the ocean below the cliff and smacked the hundred headed dragon in all the faces. The monster shrieked and wailed giving me enough time to grab a golden apple and get flashed out by Lady Athena. The second part was more difficult I had to master my weaknesses. My weaknesses are archery earth control and stealth. I was going to have to train with Lady Artemis and my Dad until I was a master at these things.

A/n - sorry for the really short chapter I didn't want to write something really long and noone liked it. If u guys do want me to write more then I promise the chapters will be longer