Training with Man Hater: part 2

As I picked up Thalia and spun her around all the hunters drew there bows and pointed them at me. I dropped Thalia with a loud thump and put my hands up in a surrendering motion, as I did so Artemis started to laugh and she gestured to the hunters to lower there bows which they did.

"Percy and Thalia are cousins with no romantic interests" said Lady Artemis
Looks of understanding passed over the hunters faces.
"Now girls introduce your selves" she said.
All the girls lined up and said there name and parent but honestly I forgot them all apart from one. I only remembered that one cus of the threat.
" Phoebe daughter of Ares, and you best remember it " she growled as I shrunk back behind Thalia because of the tone of her voice.

"Now girls" said Lady Artemis " we get to teach Perseus archery and hunting but we need to learn how to use a sword , so he will teach us in return "

As she said that it was accompanied by a chorus of groans and complaints about not learning from a boy.

Phoebe who I've singled out as the most boisterous hunter was the only one to proudly and loudly voiced her opinions.
"Why the hell would we want to learn from a pathetic boy like him" she complained, " I could beat him in a dual any day " she exclaimed.

Thalia scoffed and said " He'd whoop your ass Phoebe"

Phoebe looked at Artemis for back up but was surprised when she saw Artemis nodding, agreeing with Thalia.

"Ok boy I challenge you to a dual, any weapon any magical item and any powers "

"Fine by me" I replied , smirking as I heard the river running behind me.
The hunter gathered in a circle around us and Phoebe pulled at a spear in one hand and a hunting knife in the other.

"Maiming allowed but no killing" Artemis said

I pulled out Riptide and squared Phoebe off. I smirked at her as I did so. I'm not normally so cocky but this girl was getting on my nerves and i felt pretty confident. A thing I forgot to tell you, I was blessed by Athena after I retrieved the apple. As we circled each other my new and enhanced brain was coming up with battle strategies and I realised that being able to control water should mean I'm able to control ice? Because ice is solidified water! Don't ask how I no that I guess it was just Athena's blessing. I held onto this idea as Phoebe jabbed at me with her spear...

A/n I no all the chapters are really short but I plan on having loads of them so it kind of evens it out.

Question: Should Percy get a brother ?

Yes

Or

No