Chapter 7

1 YEAR LATER:
" ALEX!! Give me my bra back!" I screamed. So hey it's been one year since I joined Alex's pack and became there Luna. Ever since that first date I knew that I was in love with him even though he can be the biggest jerk on the planet I still love him. A couple months after that me and Alex fully mated and he marked me. It was a magical night. And the next month after that we got married and became the official Luna. It seemed like a hard job at first but once I became Luna it was pretty easy since all I had to do was take care of the pups and help Alex discuss things with other packs at meetings. So back to what just happened, you see I was taking a shower when Alex came in and stole my bra so now I have to get it back from him.
"ALEX!!!" I screamed again.

"Yes, sweet cheeks?" He asked like he didn't do anything.

I held out my hand to him, "Give me my bra back." I demanded.

"Only if you give me a kiss." He said smirking.

"Fine." With that said I went over to him wrapping my towel tighter around me and gave him a simple peck on the lips and snatched my bra from his hand and ran into the bathroom. I dried off and got changed(pic above) and did simple make up and put my hair in a pony tail. Over the year I got my hair trimmed to a little bit above my waist. After that I went to go have some breakfast since my wolf has been bugging me about being hungry and I agree with her.

" of course you do were the same person." My wolf Shala said.

          "No need to get sassy with me missy." I told her.

            After talking to her for a little bit I went down and got some waffles and bacon that our pack chef cooked. Me and Alex still live in the pack house because we don't want to live in a different house alone until we want to start a family. I was pulled away from my thoughts by arms going around my waist and a head on my shoulder, I instantly knew it was Alex by the Sparks that I felt in my bare stomach.

       "Hey baby?" He asked. He seemed nervous, I wonder what he needs to ask me.  "Yeah." I say.

         "How would you feel about going to help a pack a couple states away?" He asked.

         "Ok, so what pack is it?" I asked.

          "Well that's the thing it's your old pack, The Moonshine Pack." He said. Right then and there my world stopped. Then...
===========================
Cliffhanger, so hey surprise this chapter is done now so yeah bye.
Love,
Brooke