Chapter Ten

I ignores her and asked,
" Well, is someone going to show us our rooms?"
That seemed to snap them out of their trances. Xavier glared at Alex and growled lowly. He glared back and I put my hand on his back to calm him down. I felt him relax a bit but not completely. Jake said " I'll show you to you'd rooms." As he was walking by Xavier he stopped him and told him something I couldn't hear.

We followed him to the the third floor, the guest floor, and showed Emily and David their room. After he showed us Alex's and my room.

"Dinner will be ready at 6:00." Jake told us. Then he practically ran down the hallway I'm surprised he didn't trip. Me and Alex both looked at each other and shrugged. Alex grabbed our suitcases that magically arrived at our door and set them down on our bed.

I checked out the room. It was big, but not as big as ours back at home. It had cream walls, wood floor, a king size bed, a dresser, walk-in closet, bathroom, and a flat screen TV. I took my suitcases and started putting all my clothes in the closet since I had so much, because you know I'm a girl my mind changes all the time when I decide what I want to wear. After I put all my clothes and shoes away I go to the bathroom and put all my make up and shower products in the right spot and put all my girly stuff under the sink. When I looked at the clock in the nightstand I figured out that we have about an hour to get ready and head down stairs for dinner.

Alex told me that he was going to see what Emily and David were up to, so I decided to get ready. I took a shower than got dressed in a dark purple sweater, black tights, and a pair of ankle boots with a 2" heel. After that I brushed my hair and left it naturally strait, then put on some mascara and a little bit of clear lipgloss.

          I went over to the lounge area on the third level for the guest to hang out and saw Emily, David, and Alex. I went over and sat next Alex. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me into his side.

        " Missed you." He said.

                "You saw me 45 minutes ago." I said. Although secretly I missed him to, but was I about to tell him that, NO. When I checked my phone it showed us that we had 5 minutes till dinner was served. We started walking down the stairs with me in the lead because, well I know this place like the back of my hand. When we got there only a couple people where there including Xavier, Stephanie, John, and Jake. We ignored  them and went up to the table that held all of the food. The "dinning room" here is like a cafeteria, it has a couple of tables lined up next to each other filled with food, then there are tables spread out across the room.

           I took a plate and filled it up steak, potatoes, carrots, and a glass of water. When every one was done getting food I lead them to my old table were I would sit alone, but we had to pass Xavier and the rest of them. As we passed by we ignored them but Xavier spoke before we could pass.

       "Hey I just wanted to say-" I didn't want to hear the rest so I waked away with the rest. When we sat down I could feel their state on my back so I turned around and raised my eyebrow as if to "what are you staring at". After that there was an awkward silence that took place in the room until Emily broke it.

"Sooo, this is your old pack?" She asked. I nodded and began stuffing my face with food. After that short conversation we had a bit of small talk but then we just completely became quiet and focused on eating.

When we were down we all headed up to our rooms. Alex told me he was taking a shower, so I went to get changed into something comfy to sleep in. I took of my makeup and changed into on of Alex's t-shirts and a pair of spandex shorts angel got comfy under the covers. After a while Alex came out of the bathroom wear a pair of boxer briefs and climbed into bed and pulled me next to him so half of his body was covering mine. I closed my eyes and snuggled closer to Alex for his body heat. Just as I was about to go to sleep I felt someone kiss the top of my nose and say "I love you." and just as I was about to respond I heard the soft snored of my handsome mate.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I was awoken by the sound of someone moving around the room. I peeked one eye open and saw Alex head into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I smirked when a idea came to my mind. I quickly, but quietly hopped out of bed and stripped off my clothes and when I got to the bathroom I opened the shower door and saw that Alex's back was facing me, so I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped and quickly turned around his eyes darkening with lust. He quickly swooped down and captured my lips in a passionate kiss, that quickly became more, *Wink,Wink*

When our steamy shower was over I quickly got dressed into a black tank top, dark red skinny jeans, a cropped Jean jacket, and black 5" pumps. I curled my hair in big fat curls, then put on some powder foundation, bronzer, a dark smokey eye, winged eyeliner, and light pink lip stain. Then I was ready to go down for breakfast.
===========================
Hey sorry for the very long wait, but here it is hope this makes up for waiting. Please also I love it when you comment you opinions so don't be afraid to say something. I will also be trying to update at least every other week.
                Love,
                       Brooke