;pink

PINK

"Okay hands on the wheel at ten and two." Kira spoke nervously, her breath was shaky and frankly so was everyone else's. Paisley, Lydia and Kira were taking Malia driving and they were scared to death. "Actually the right position is now nine and three." Paisley blurted, it was a habit of hers (and she didn't mind it).

"At ten and two a deployed air bag could break your thumbs." Lydia continued. "Mine would heal." Malia furrowed her eyebrows, not understanding the point of what they were saying. "Save your strength."

"And try not to destroy your beautiful new car!" Paisley whined in the back, she was still saving up for her car and she was beyond envious of Malia at this moment. 

"Nine and three." Lydia stated again. She guided Malia's hands into the right positions. Malia put her hands on ten and two and gripped it. Her hold on the wheel was so tight you could hear the leather under neath her palms. She closed her eyes and let out a breath in attempt to relax herself. She shook her head and started the car. Here we go.

"Alright just ease into it. Good good okay, there you go." Kira shook nervously in the back as she spoke to the reckless driver. Malia was driving at an odd pace, constantly veering left and right. "Please shut up." Malia was tense as her eyes focused on the road. "No problem, shutting up."

"Uhh just the other way, other way!" Kira noticed that the car was now headed towards the side of the road. "Malia other way!" Paisley tried not to shout, she wasn't going to be the one to cause an accident. "You're off the road, this is not the road!" Lydia nagged her along with everyone else.

"Other way!"

"Malia we need to go the other way." Paisley sat up and pointed the girl in the right direction but of course she didn't pay attention.

"What is that? W-what is beeping?" The car was beeping to warn them of a pre-collision. 

"The car is telling you not to run into the tree, turn your wheel baby cheeks." Paisley spoke to Malia as if she was a toddler. She'd rather feel the wrath of Malia rather then the wrath of death.

"Malia!" At this point no one could tell who was screaming. The car was finally back on the road and the two girls in the back felt a small ounce of relief.

"And try to stay on the actual road-" Malia began driving in circles, "okay sure this is called a u-turn."

"Baby cakes back there said turn the wheel!"

"Maybe you should press a little harder on the gas." So of course Malia took it as a sign to go too fast. Paisley and Kira held hands as their heads hit the back of their seats."Okay just- just turn up here!" Faster? "No no slowly, slowly." Stop? "No no, go."

"K anybody wanna tell me where we're going?" Finally she was driving normally.

"The school, we can finish with parking practice in the lot." The strawberry blonde spoke. "Lydia we're actually heading downtown." Kira noticed.

"What?"

"If we wanna go to school we should do a u-turn shouldn't we?"

"No... keep going." Paisley muttered as she felt the familiar pang of ice run through her veins. Her stomach sank as she knew they were headed towards another dying body. Out of all the gifts in the world  why did she get this one?