Chapter 21 - One Last Time -

It wasn't fair to him.

He didn't deserve this.

I didn't deserve him.

I was a mess.

I am a mess.

I wanted to run.

Run far away, away from this place.

Change my looks and name.

Who I am.

Turn to the life I wish I had.

People tell me they wish they had my life. Wealth, loving parents, good grades, my looks and an amazing boyfriend.

I had finally peeked.

It was great while it lasted, now everything became complete shit.

He was back and I need to get away.

It will be much safer if I just leave.

I sat in my chair whaling on Jordan. I knew I had to leave. I didn't want to continue being a burden.

"Why don't we go to bed? You might feel better in the morning." His worried eyes stared down at me. I sniffled, knowing what I had to do. I nodded my head as we made our way to the bedroom.

I pushed him onto the bed, ripping off both of our shirts. I slammed my lips onto his, they moved in sync with our tongues down each others throats. He tried to speak but I wouldn't let him. He flipped me over and reached for his nightstand, taking out protection. He flinched at the pain I was causing him. But I needed him.

His lips weren't getting softer from my tongue like usually which reminded me of Dean and what he did to Jordan. I started to frown and became aggressive with the kisses. I tasted blood from his brim, but continued to salute. I pulled his pants off and he did the same with mine, slipping the condom on and entering me.

His hips thrusted in and out of me. I gripped the sheets, moaning.

This was the last time I'd be able to do this.

Jordan moved faster and left hickeys all over my jaw down to my collarbones. His sweat dripped from his forehead onto my chest making me squeal. I ran my fingers through his soft hair and pulling his head meeting mine and crashing our lips together. I loved him, but I couldn't stay. I don't want to drag him into this. He'll get hurt and I can't have that happen to him. It's too painful to see the love of your life crumble.

Ω TIME SKIP Ω

I stared up at the ceiling and checked the clock.

3:12 am.

It was time.

I tried to make no noise, grabbing my clothes and other items I brought over.

I got dressed and didn't bother to do anything with my hair or makeup. I rushed to the kitchen and grabbed a pen and piece of paper.

im sorry for leaving. i couldnt stand being a burden any longer. i couldnt see you get hurt, it was too painful. i never wanted this to happen. i cant risk getting you hurt again from dean or me. deans parents have probably already bailed him and hes looking for me. he wont stop until hell find me. im sorry Jordan, but its too painful to see the love of my life crumble because of someone from my life.

i love you.

- Aria

I went back into his room where he snuggled under the covers. I cracked a small smile as tears streamed down my face. I kissed him one last time.

And off I went.

Out the door, and out of his life.

He wont be able to get hurt anymore.