Chapter 2 -Common Interests-

Ω Jordan's POV Ω

Damn. It's social class now and we are only about 17 minutes into class and during the past 17 minutes I kept looking back at her, she sits the row next to me, 3 desks back. Damn. Okay I really want to meet her. "Alright everyone I have given you some time to see whats dfferent about this class" Mr. Hayes shouts out and points directly at Aria. Next thing you know everyones head is turned and all eyes on her, boys drooling and girls jealous. I think even Mr. Hayes likes her oh my fucking god. Okay. Ew. Did I actually just think that? Yes, yes you did congrats Jordan, 5 gold stars! Wow I literally just came to the realization of how much of an idiot I really am. "As by now, boys, girls, there is a new student, come up over here and introduce yourself to the class" he said with a huge grin on his face and her respons was probably the most adorable thing I have ever heard; "um, no thanks I dont do very good with people and speaches", "well thats no spirit! And besides, it's not a class lecture, just a quick introduction" he said in a calm hippie like voice. She looked around looking more pale then she did at the beginning of class. She walked up slowly like one of those horror movies, as she reached the smartbored, she took a deep breath and began. "Hi, my names Aria Paige and if you couldnt already tell by the new face in here and the teacher saying that Im new here but I prefer not to say much about myself because Im a rather shy person and already feel like Im about to have an anxiety attack and pass out so Im just gonna go and sit right back down in my seat" she whispered ever so quickly in a shaky voice and did exactly as she said, went straight to her seat.

Ω Aria's POV Ω

I almost passed out. Oh my god. Help me. "Well then. It's very nice to meet you Aria Paige, can everyone say welcome please?" Mr. Hayes asked all of the students and they all exclaimed "welcome Aria"; "now how bout.... hmmmm... Lets see.. ah. Jordan" he quickly glanced at the teacher ever so curious of what he was going to ask him. "How bout you and Aria go take a tour of the school? You know, show her around, where all the bathrooms are and all of the other classes" he said like he wanted him to go with me, like if the Jordan actually liked me. "Oh sure whats the harm?" he questioned and got up then paced over to me. "Hey Im Jordan" he said politely all I did was smile. Holy shit. This kid is fucking hot as fuck like damn.

Ω TIMELAPS Ω

It was the end of the day, 3 minutes until the bell. Im at my locker and all of a sudden I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn around to see it was Jordan. "Damn you dont get scared easily do you?" I smile and nod "nope, you're gonna have to try harder if you really want to scare the living shit out of me" "whoa okay I didnt thik you would actually have the guts to swear, I mean look at you, cute as a button and as fragile as glass" I raise one eyebrow he chuckles then asks "hey maybe you wanna go to my apartment?" now I have both my eyebrows raised "now?" he nods and gives a cute 12 year old smile like if he just got handed a platter of cookies and milk. Eventually I agreed and we took my car to his place, it wasnt far, not even for walking distnace.

Ω Jordan's POV Ω

We then arrived to my place, it was small and snug but thats what I loved about this place, I also live with my older brother. We came into my room and all of a sudden I hear a scream "OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU LIKE MINECRAFT?" I laughed but I also think I shit myself because of how scared I got, okay so she can scare me but I cant scare her, well then. "Uh yea" I reminded myself that she could have been a fan, and refused to tell her who I actually am.