Feelings Change In The Blink Of An Eye

Connor's POV:

You know how when you're about to hang out with someone that you really like and you nervous? Well I'm feeling like that right now. Eric's about to be here at Jude's house and all I think about is embarrassing myself in front of him. As I continue to walk back and forth in the living room I hear someone knock on the front door and I answer it.

General POV:

As Connor answers the front door a boy his age with dark brown hair that almost covers his eyes walks in dressed in casual clothes walks into the house.

" Hi" is all Connor could say because he was always nervous around Eric for some reason. " Hi" said Eric as they looked into each others eyes like a couple in love. " So this is Eric" says Mariana walking in the room. " Ya" says Connor is his in love voice he's never used around Jude for some reason. " Why don't you guys go upstairs and have a good time.... Not to much fun though" yells Mariana as Connor and Eric walk upstairs holding hands.

Eric's POV:

I can't believe it I'm holding hands with Connor Stevens. The Connor Stevens that every gay boy at school likes but can never have because he's always with Jude that annoyingly quiet nerd of a kid. As we get up to his room we play video games for a while. After a while of playing video games I decide to break the silence.

Connor's POV:

I know that when you like someone that you're suppose to have a good time around them but for some reason no matter what I can't seem to get Jude out of my head even though I'm with Eric the hottest boy at Anchor Beach. After a while of playing video games Eric pauses the game and as I turn to look at him we get closer and closer and before I know it we are almost kissing but before we did I pull back knowing that it wouldn't be fair to kiss Eric right after getting out of a relationship with Jude.

Eric's POV:

I knew it was to good to be true. He's not over Jude! It's obvious that why he wouldn't kiss me.

" I'm sorry! I just can't do this it's not right! I want to kiss you I really do it's just" he says stopping to think. " You're not over Jude" I say knowing that it's true. " I'm sorry it's just" he says feeling bad for me. " I got to go" I say getting up and leaving. " Eric I'm sorry" he says as I begin to walk down stair. " Call me when you make up your mind" I say walking the rest of the way down stairs and out of the house.

Connor's POV:

He's right I need to make up my mind and he's also right I'm nowhere close to being over Jude. His perfect lips.... Perfect body.... And most importantly we're perfect together..... So I end up waiting for him to get home so that I can tell him how I feel about him.

General POV:

Connor is in the living room with the rest of the family waiting for Jude to get home.

" So Connor why did Eric leave so early" asked Mariana being her noisy self. " He had to help his father with stuff" lied Connor making it obvious. " Ok" said Mariana not questioning his lie. " So are you two like going out" asked Mariana again? " I don't think he's my type" said Connor. " I thought you liked him though" said Callie confused. " Well I was wrong" said Connor. " So do you like someone else" asked Callie? "Yes" said Connor blushing as the thought of Jude came to his mind. " Well who is it" asked Callie?

Connor's POV:

Before I could answer Callie's question I along with everyone else heard a loud noise come from the front porch so I decided to go see who was at the door with everyone else. As I opened the door I saw the last thing I thought I would ever see in front of me.