Pushed To The Breaking Point

Connor's POV:

You're all probably wondering what I saw when I opened the door to see who was on the front porch and lets just say that if Jude was trying to make me jealous that it worked. Right now I'm laying in my bed thinking about why he would do that to me and why him? As I continue to lay there I see Jude roll over now looking in my direction awake.

General POV:

As Connor gets up from his bed he goes over to Jude's bed to see if he's awake.

" Jude are you awake," Connor asked trying to be as quiet as he could? " Yes... Is everything ok" Jude asked sitting up as he turns his lamp on. " I just wanted to know why you kissed Austin earlier.... I thought you didn't like him anymore" Connor asked confused as could be as he sat down on Jude's bed next to him. " I thought you liked Eric," said Jude not as quiet but still not loud enough to wake anyone up. " I did.... But I don't anymore" Connor said sounding guilty and confused. " Well to be honest I thought you didn't like me anymore" Jude said now loud enough to wake up everyone in the house as he was now upset with Connor for confusing him again. " That still doesn't give you the right to kiss another guy" Connor said upset and angry as he started yelling at Jude. " You know what let's just drop this conversation" said Jude as he laid back down ignoring Connor. " You're right," said Connor as he got up from Jude's bed walking back over to his bed. "Let's just do what you always do when you don't want to talk about something. Ignore it... That's something else you and Callie have in common," Connor said sitting down on his bed regretting saying it right after he said it. " You know what! Why don't you just go live with you mother" Jude said loud enough that someone turned the hallway lights on. " You know what I will," said Connor just as loud as he laid down turning his back to Jude.

Jude's POV:

Yes I might have overreacted last night but he just made me so mad that I didn't know what else to say. As I sit up in my bed after getting a goodnight sleep I look at my phone noticing that it's 10:45 am. As I set my phone down I look over to see if Connor is still asleep. But what do I end up seeing, nothing. I can't believe it, he's gone!

A/N: I wanted to thank ConorDuning for the chapter title!  BTW if you think that the Jonnor drama is almost over you're mistaking big time! It's all just getting started!