1

Worthless, ugly, fat, slut, and useless were all the words use to describe me. At least that what people at my school says.

I dreaded going to school but if I want to succeed in the future I had to.

Today it was an raining day and my mom, like always, isn't home. So that means I had to walk to school.

I grabbed an umbrella and headed out. Once I got to school everyone started to look at me and whisper things.

I ignored it and walked to my locker. As I put my books into my locker someone slammed it shut. I turned around to see Cameron Dallas. My bully.

"Where are you going slut bag?" "T to class." I said with an trembling voice. "Well before why don't I teach you a little something?" I was terrified.

I shook my head and tried to walk away but his friends blocked me. "Trying to run away?" He smirked than started to hit me. I fell to the ground while Cameron and his friends surrounded me and kicked me.

"ENOUGH GO TO CLASS!" Everyone quickly rushed to class leaving me laying on the ground. "Bethany are you ok?"

I quickly got up and nodded. "Alright go to class." I nodded and walked to class.

As I walked in everyone in the class started to throw things at me. Was it a normal thing? Yes. "Class for the last time stop throwing things!"

I walked to my seat which was seated next to Cameron. "Meet me at the back of the school after school you got it Mota?" I nodded and started to zoom out.

What was he planning to do? Kill me? Trust me I tried so many times but I failed. It was better for him to kill me then.

After class ended it was lunch time. Instead of eating I went to the library and read books. This is my peaceful place. The librarian noticed me and smiled. I returned the smile back and continued to read "the fault in our stars."

After school I walked to the back and saw Cameron and his friends there. Once they saw me they smirked and walked up to me. "Looks like you came." Nash said. "W what are you gonna do to me?" I asked terrified. "Something you can't imagine."

Cameron pushed me to the ground and started to beat me up. "Go Cameron beat the shit out of her!"

My whole body was hurting and I felt like blacking out. Once they have done beating me up they left. I tried to get up but my body wouldn't allow me too.

After finally many attempts I got up and started to walk home. My mom was never home so I was alone for the rest of the day. I laid on my bed and cried.

What did I do to deserve this?  I felt like shit.

Cameron's POV:
"Did you see her face? It was like no please no!"   Matt said while laughing. If you are wondering why I bully her it because I don't like her at all.

Nobody does. "Wanna come over and play some video games?" Jack(Johnson) said. "Sure."

Bethany's POV:
I was watching Netflix when my door bell ranged. I opened it revealing a girl about my age, with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hi I'm Jessica but you can call me Jess I just moved in next door." "Hi Jess my name is Bethany but you can call me Beth." "Is your mom home?" "No she's working." "Oh do you want to come over and hang out?" "Sure."

We walked to her place and she introduced me to her mom. After that she took me upstairs to her room. Her room was already decorated.

"Did you do all of this in one day?" "Yea haha I'm a pretty fast organizer." She said while sitting on her bed getting her laptop. "Wanna watch Netflix?" "Sure that's what I was just doing." "What show?" "Pretty little Liars?" "Omg yesssss!"

I sat next to her and we watched pretty little liars. Halfway during the movie she looked at me arms and her eyes widened.

"What is that?" I covered my arms and said nothing. "It's not nothing! Do you cut?!" I sighed and nodded. "Why?"

I explained everything to her about bullying. "So if you don't want to be my friend I totally understand." "No don't think that I still want to be your friend." "Really?" "Yea and tomorrow I'm going to show them a piece of my mind." "What school do you go to?" "Uhh a school called Jefferson High." "That's where I go."
"Awesome!"

After it got late I walked back to my house and fell asleep.