2

Beth POV:
It was raining outside and my mom isn't home so that means I had to walk to school. My life has always been like this. I just wish it would turn into something different.

I grabbed an umbrella and walked outside. It was actually raining really hard. As I started to walk towards the sidewalk someone called my name.

I turn around to the voice and saw Jessica in her car. "Bethany it's raining what are you doing walking?" "'My moms not home." "Well come here! I'll take you to school." "I'm fine but thanks." "Are you crazy it's pouring come on."

I signed than walked over to her car and got in. "Thanks." "Anytime if you need a ride any other day I'll drive you." "Thanks." She nodded and started driving towards the school.

Once we got there we ran into the building. "Here I'll take you to the office to get your schedule." "Thanks Beth." "Your welcome."

We walked to the principal's office and I saw Cameron and his friends. I tried to get them not to notice me but that didn't work.

He saw me and smirked at me. I quickly turned away and walked towards the principal with Jessica.

"Hi Mrs. Howard Jessica needs her schedule." "Hi Bethany and Jessica Blue right?" "Yes mamn."

Once she got her schedule I looked at it and we had five classes together. "I'll show you to our first period." I said happily. "Okay."

We got to first period and everyone stared at Jessica. Nash and a few others whistled at her causing her to give them a glare. The teacher walked in and looked at Jessica. "New student sit at the back with Bethany."

Rude much. We both walked to the back and sat down. Nash and Cameron turned around to face us. "What do you guys want?" Jessica asked sharply. "What's your name baby girl?"

I would have gagged but I didn't. "Don't call me that and Jessica." "Well Jessica you see here you shouldn't be hanging out with this piece of shit."

"So your the one who bullied her?!" "Yea why?" "You idiot! Why would you do that?! She cuts because of that!" She immediately covered her mouth. "What you cut?" "N n no." "That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. HEY EVERYONE BETHANY MOTA CUTS!"

Everyone in class started bursting out laughing. "NASH STOP THIS NONSENSE!" The teacher yelled at him.

Tears started to blur my vision and I quickly got up from my seat and ran out of class to the bathroom.

I fell to the ground crying and hugging my knees. I heard someone coming in and I looked up to see Jessica.

"Oh my god Bethany I'm so so sorry for saying that I didn't know what I was thinking." "No it's fine they were going to find out anyways."

She sat down besides me and hugged me. "Those stupid ass holes are gonna rot in hell." I slightly laughed and wiped my tears away.

Once I got cleaned up we both walked out of the bathroom and ditched school. "Wanna go to Starbucks first?" "Yessss."

She laughed started to drive. Bad blood came on and we both started to sing loudly to it.

Once we got to Starbucks we walked in revealing omg no why?! Cameron, Nash and Matt.

"They ditched also?" "They ditch everyday." She nodded and we walked up to the cashier. I heard whispering behind and looked at them.

They all smirked and I looked away. Once our drinks came we both walked outside. "Did they see us?" I nodded.

The door opened and we both turned to see them again. "Never in a million years would I thought you would ditch school." "Well she wouldn't have if you haven't told the whole class." "Yea whatever. You might think that you have her as a friend but trust me she's just gonna leave you behind like all of your friends do." "I am not gonna leave her behind. So shut the hell up and move along."

Jessica went to her car and I followed. "My god what is it with them? Why do they hate you so much?" I shrugged.

**SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING FOR A WHILE**