chapter 16

4 weeks later .
_________
chris pov
me and kaciii decided to keep the house as luxury while we stayed in the condo . i find it dumb but i ain't tryna piss her off. well we ordered all of my princess furniture so now the workers putting stuff up . we shopped and bought her clothes and shoes . me and kaciii were at the beach chillin . she started groaning . i held her hand . i started looking at the view until kaciii squeezed my hand so i smiled . i looked over to see her facual expressions change. "oh shit " . her water broke . i rushed her into the car . i grabbed her packed bag with all the baby stuff including hers . i grabbed mine too . i called her mom , asia , nate, jermaine , trey , jay and diamond .

"chris " she screamed.

"hol on baby "

___

kaciii pov
PERFECT! my fuckin water just broke in only 8months and3weeks. i guess my baby just wanted to come out . i gave the craziest birth ever . chris passed out . mom cried the whole time . the boys loud - u can hear em all the way down the hall with karlie and maurice.
_________
7hours later
"chris , youve had her all day !!" i whined.
" but if it wasn't for me she wouldn't be here. my shootas did this " he smacked his lips the. smile at our daughter . Kaliah Nicole Wright. she 5.4lbs . her so wittle "baby voice " ^^baby kaliah at the top ❤️. .
____
next day .
kaliah was sleeping in her "bed" (square container with covers) with a pink passy in her mouth. chris was knocked out on the bed.
KNOCK !!!
"come in " i groaned
everyone cane in . my baby started crying . chris hopped up so fast 😏.
"chris lemme see her "
"unh -unh"
😒😩
"chris she's probably hingry "
" u got 5minutes " he handed me her for the 2nd time ❤️. i pulled out my tities and she was suckin . i 4 got the boys were in here .
"kaciii wtf " chris said pissed
"i4got " 😁
she was done in 10 minutes . i burped her whike she mad cute sounds . I handed the baby to my mom . once she grabbed her , tears started coming out . i smiled showing my dinples. i fell asleep . *4hours later*
"baby can u get that bag please "
we exited the hospittal takin kaliah home 🌹. asia met us there . kaliah was sleep until 3:12am she started crying. b4 I could get up chris had her quiet while drinking her bottle . ughhh . i barely get to see her becuss of him . i went back to sleep . chris was kissing on my neck . unh unh . he gone have to start using condomns or work on his pull out game . "baby go to sleep" i turned towards him wtapping a leg around his . we kissed and dozed off .