Forbidden Relationship

Liv P.O.V 

After holden and I got back together we didn't tell our parents ,because we knew that they would disapprove. So as usual me and holden would sneak out to go on a date but one day as I was sneaking out my mom decided to be out on the porch but I didn't notice. "Liv honey where are you going it's late."My mom asked. I didn't know what to say then she saw holden coming this way and she totally freaked. "Olivia rooney you are not going out with holden so you just go back to your room."She yelled "but mom."I protested,with that she grabbed my hand and took me inside as I went up to my room I texted holden.

Liv - hey holden I can't go today my mom saw and she freaked sorry.
Holden - don't worry my mom saw as well and she  freaked out see u at school.

The next day

When I woke up this morning I got ready and went  to eat breakfast and as I was about to leave my mom called me "liv can you please come here I have to talk to you." As she said that I knew that she was going to say that she didn't want me to date holden,and I was right."liv honey I don't want you to date holden."
"What!" I yelled "mom that's not fair just because you don't like the dippledorf's doesn't mean I have to." As I said that I stomped out the door.

Maddie  P.O.V 

Liv and I knew that if we told our parents who we were going out with that they would never let us so we kept it to ourselves but that changed when I got a text

Liv-Maddie! I have to talk to u.
Maddie - what's wrong liv
Liv - mom saw me and holden together and won't let me be with him and I really want to be with him
Maddie - hey why don't u date holden behind mom's back that way mom's happy because ur not with holden but u really are so u keep ur boyfriend that you've been waiting for,for god knows how long
Liv- Maddie that's a great idea thanks see u later
Maddie- glad I could help

I'm so glad dad doesn't know that I'm dating diggie he would flip out and that's the last thing I need for my dad to go all crazy on me