1. Her Spider, Heroicly Suspicious

Fire. Screams. Heat. Pain. The list could go on. But for sixteen year old musician and duchess Octavia Amy Faust, it seemed... Pleasant. To her, despite having her home and everyone she loved being burnt to a crisp, she felt as if she could care less.
"So tell me, Faustian, when do you intend to reveal the disgusting and vile beast you truly are?" Questioned Ash Landers from behind.
"Right now, actually. But get one thing straight. As I might learn witchcraft and use unholy magic, I wish nothing to do with such nonsense of the devil." She chuckled, gripping onto her cello. "And I'll do it using my music. I'll destroy you and everything you wish to be!" Octavia laughed, suddenly playing as black and purple fire sparked on her strings and bow hairs.
"Live eternally in the Pandemonium."
With a sudden screeching action taken upon a single note, she began to grow surrounded by average sized black and purple spiders. "And so he shall." Said a man's voice, the spiders forming into that of a spider's body connected to a male demon's pale chest and horned head with piercing red eyes, a form similar to a male centaur.
"It is a shame you would rather avoid me, my Princess. But as your guardian, that cannot exactly be done unless commanded." He smirked. Octavia twitched, stopping her actions and staring at him.
Ash flinched back, his face filled with disgust at the demon. "I shall return for you...!" He cursed under his breath, vanishing with an upward trust of his white wings. "Accursed demonic beings!"
Octavia glares at the male in front of her, ignoring the flames that had surrounded them. "Alright then. What is your desired name, and what business do you have with me?" She hissed, growling as the demonic spider legs scrambled over to her. Octavia flinched back as he caressed her cheek, earning her a simple suspicious smirk and chuckle.
"I am Claude Faustus. A Spider Demon. And as you destined guardian, chosen by Mr. Faust himself, I am here to protect you, contract or not. As long as you still breath with a beating heart, I am bound to serve you forever." The demon replied, biting into her neck with sharp fangs.
Octavia yelped softly, feeling Claude spray a gentle and soft poison over her wound, making her give in to darkness. She only remembered a few words whispered into her ear before straying off in drowsiness.
"Such sadness it brings to have to see my own child being tormented by pureness... I shall be forced to make you one whom I have stained scarlet in the soul..."