Chapter Three

a/n don't forget to C O M M E N T / V O T E

                                                                 3

            You see right through me, how do you do that shit -- Nicki Minaj

                                                        Mia

It was the day after and I was in my room as always studying. I was on a hard ass Algebra question when Mya's phone started to ring from its place on her dresser. The only time you would ever see Mya without her phone is when she's in the shower. The phone ringing was getting on my nerves so I decided to turn the volume down. I can't work out this long ass formula with that irritating Iphone tune. Curiosity got the best of me as I saw a number under 'DO NOT PICK UP'.

I picked up.

I wasn't expecting the voice operator on the other line asking me would I like to take the call from the inmate number 8132132. My mind went straight to Dre. I said yes before the operator was even finish talking.

"Mya?" I heard Dre said with some uncertainty .

"Yes." I said with a squeak. I cursed silently under my breath. Stupid me. Mya would never squeak. He would never believe me.

"How you been? You done forget about a real nigga? Haven't come see me or anything." he said sounding angry. I couldn't help but be mad also but the fact that I was the one to hear him sound this way made me feel like his anger was directed towards me and not Mya.

"I've been trying to come see you, but you know how Tasha is. She been trying to get me to go to school and shit." I said trying to sound like Mya. Mya would always complain to Dre how Tasha be acting, so hopefully he believe me.

"Oh really?" He said still sounding unsure.

"Yes really."

"Well then I need you to come see me." He said as if testing me to see would I come or not.

"Okay." I said and in that exact moment my voice switched up on me and I squeaked. How was I suppose to meet up with him? How was I going to pull off being Mya?

"Why you squeaking and shit? You alright? Feeling guilty about something?" He said, asking the last question quick as fuck. So he have noticed that Mya been acting like a snake, but I wonder how much he know? I snapped out of my thoughts and I suddenly got super hearing as I hear the shower stop running.

"Look I'll promise to come see you today. I got to go." I didn't even wait for a reply as I ended the call. I made sure to click on recent and deleted the evidence that he called. I ran back to my computer desk and acted like nothing was wrong.

Mya came in with a towel wrapped around her and went straight to her phone.

"I could have sworn I heard my phone ring." I heard her whisper to herself.

"Did my phone ring Mia?" She ask facing me with a suspicion look on her face.

"Noppppe." I said popping the 'p'. I didn't even bother to turn around. I could practically feel her glare on my back. I was more then happy when she left, probably to go spend the money that's not hers. I put my plan in to action.

                           $$$$$$

                            Andre

The moment she walked in the visitors room, I knew immediately that this wasn't my Mya. For many reasons. The main reason was because Mya always strut when she walks, so that everybody, mostly girls can see what she have and what they don't. I know right away that this was her twin sister Mia. I wasn't going to let her know right away that I know. Was her and Mya trying to play me for a fool? Now the voice over the phone made more sense. What are they up too?