chapter 1

Hello! I said in the phone with my best friend.
Bestylala:bitch wear you at

Me:in the bed y WUS up

Bestylala:girl get your ass out the bed and get ready for skool

Me: lol okay I'm getting up now dang

Bestylala:okay I'm finna get dress now call me when you own your way bitch lol bye

End of call

O let me interducie my seft my name is Kimberly Williams but ever body call me necey Im 17 year old I am a virgin I never had sex I don't think I ever will. I had boyfriends but it never work out cause all they won't is sex and I ant given nun up I'm going to wait u tell I'm married I stay with my mama and dad my dad never home he always at his trap house I have a older brother he 22 he in college I have two best friend they name is lala India we been friends for a long time sece we was in preschool our parents been friends for a long time. I stand 5'4 I wear 132 pounds I have long red hair I'm a red bone with a big ass and a body to die for my family is rich and have a lot if money I get wat ever I won't but yea you get it.

I got up and took a shower with my favorite soap form bath&bodyworks I got out and went to my walk in closet to find someting to wear I chose a white shrit that sad boss bitch with so black boyfriend jeans and my black and white retro I put my hair in a bun with a Chinese bang I lotion my body down and did the rest of my higne stuff I put own my clothes and shoes I grab my phone and charger and purse and keys I went down stairs went to say hi to my mother and father they was in a make out section I clerd my throat they stop in look at me bye y'all love y'all they said love you to I went to the door my dadd called my name yes daddy here he pulled out four hounded dollars and gave it to me thank you daddy love you went to my car and got in I called both of my bitch and told them I was comeing they said okay and huge up I trund up my radio up my song was own Im a boss ass bitch I was sanging it out loud I pulled up at lala house my bitch was bad we both had own our boss bitch shirts but she had pink and I had black she came to the car and start dancing lol my bitch was bad and she new it so jump out the car and start dancing to lol we like to have fun. We got in the car and went to go get Indea she was the good one but she have a bad side to her if she get mad. We pulled up and she came out the door with the same thing we had own but she had both colors and no we dent plan own wear the same thing some days we think alike she was a bad bitch to we pulled up to the school to see and got out all eyes was own us like always.