IN LUNCH

So me and my girls was walking to our table and when we got there we seen them boys setting at our table so I went up to the table
Conversation
Necey: y'all at the wrong table yall need to get y'all ass up and move they look at me and start laugh so I got up own the table and told them they have to go every body no I don't play so the hold lunch room was looking at me.

King: This girl got her fine ass own this table talk shit so I got up there two every body got quite just looking.
Girl who in the hell you talk to she said I'm talk to you and and she pock me in the chest I grap her and pull her close to and said don't put you hand own if you no wats good for you and she said BOY YOU DONT SCARE ME CAUSE I DONT GIVE A DAM I TOLD YALL TO MOVE FORM MY TABLE AND YALL JUST LAUGHT LIKE IT WAS FUNNY ALL YALL HAD RO DO ID GET UP AND LEAVE BUT NO YALL WONT TO BE AN ASS AND STAY SO FUCK YOU AND DONT EVER TRY TO GRAP ME AGAIN NOW MOVE OUT MY FACE DAM IT!
she yelled I was scared a Lil bit but I bounce back and told her. LOOK WE CAN SHARE THIS TABLE OR WE CAN FIGHT FOR IT IT YOUR CHOICE SO IF I WAS YOU I WOULD SHARE THIS DAM TABLE AND BE HAPPY CAUSE I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS I DONT PLAY THAT SHIT OKAY NOW I'M GOING TO GET DOWN AND SO IS YOU OR I WILL PUT YOU LIL ASS DOWN OKAY! I got down she was still up there so I pick her up and took her Lil ass of the table and out the lunch room to the parking lot and put her down she slap the shit of of me I trap her hand and pulled her close to me and kiss her with everything in me she dent move she kiss me back and I pulled away when we herd awwwwww we was out if breath she look at and her check was turning red she was so cute when she be blushing.

Necey POV

BOY YOU DONT SCARE ME CAUSE I DONT GIVE A DAM I TOLD YALL TO MOVE FORM MY TABLE AND YALL JUST LAUGHT LIKE IT WAS FUNNY ALL YALL HAD RO DO ID GET UP AND LEAVE BUT NO YALL WONT TO BE AN ASS AND STAY SO FUCK YOU AND DONT EVER TRY TO GRAP ME AGAIN NOW MOVE OUT MY FACE DAM IT! I yelled at his ass he must have got mad cause he look at me and yelled LOOK WE CAN SHARE THIS TABLE OR WE CAN FIGHT FOR IT IT YOUR CHOICE SO IF I WAS YOU I WOULD SHARE THIS DAM TABLE AND BE HAPPY CAUSE I WILL BEAT YOUR ASS I DONT PLAY THAT SHIT OKAY NOW I'M GOING TO GET DOWN AND SO IS YOU OR I WILL PUT YOU LIL ASS DOWN OKAY! He got down and I dent so he pick me up and took me out the lunch room I was so made an shock we end up in the student parking lot he put me down and I slap his ass he was mad I though he would hit me back but no he pulled me close to him and kiss me with everything in him at first I was shock but then he lick my lips for me to open my mouth I did and kiss him back and it was the best kiss I ever had. He pulled away cause we people say awwwwww we look I seen my friend and his out there and ever body that was in the lunch room I was blushing so hard my check was turn red he new I was cause he pulled me into a huge I pulled away and seen every body was leave but our friends my friends ran to me and was omg way that about I just said nun he kiss me when I slap him. I was about to walk away until he stop me and whisper you no you mines right and I ant letting you until I get your number. He gave his phone and I gave him mines I put my number in his phone under wifey and gave him back his phone. I seen he put his self as hubby. I left and went to my car my girls flowed me my car and look at me like I had something own my face. WAT! I said.
Lala: bitch was that back there and why you gave him your number.

Me: cause he fine and I like him and cause he ask for it duh I said being smart with it.

Lala: girl he is fine and so is his friends dam I won't the black one with the dried that has blond at the bottom he fine we should change out with them yes inda said we look back her.

Inda: way I said looking at them.

Lala: you like one of them she was blushing hard awwwww our inda is growing up

India:shut up lol but yes I do.

We just turned up the music and drove around cause we still had school and neither of had any wear to cause our prants was home. I pulled up at chines buffit and we got out in went in to eat we order our food and set down and wait.