Chapter 2 new kids

We walk in school I was type own my iPhone 6 and bump in to something hard my head was hurting like hell I look up to only see a creation that god made just for me he was red with dreads and tattoos for days he was like 6'2 and fine I think I done die and went to heaven. I'm sorry he said I woke up out my dazes he help me up Mumm. You need to watch wear you going thank you I got up and walk away to only get pulled back in the same spot.

Well hey to you to and sorry I hit you but you better find a another way to say. I look at him boy you not my dam daddy and you dam so don't tell me what to do now like I said watch wear you going. And I walk away he standing dear looking so stupid lol.

               KING.POV
Dam I look stupid she told me off  and my Niggia Reggie bol at me. Dam Reggie it better be that dam funny he stop and look at me. Man she told your ass off. Dam man she  did lol but for real Lil bad ass fuck her and her girls they got the hold dam package in one I won't her and I'm going to get her bet that.

O by the way my name is
Qayshon Night but people call me king cause I run these street my dad own these street I live with this bitch name Lesia she was fine but she way to dam getto like she have no class but she do work and can give sum bum head and she clean and she cook. Love sex it additional to me but I don't show it but Lil mama that told me off gone get this pipe  for real doe she bad dam the was way she dress and that ass man she deserve to be a playboy model with all that ass in those skinny jeans.