"Who's that babe?"

You arrived at your house in the best mood. Not only were you still on a high from your night with Michael but you also had a dinner date with your boyfriend. Calum.

You checked in the mirror to see if your make up was smeared when you got back in the car. You grabbed your clutch and slammed the door, locking it with your key, as you walked into the restraunt.

After you walked in, you looked around for Calum. After a while, you spotted him, he was looking down at his phone. He was probably about to text or call you thinking you weren't going to turn up. You walked over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck from behind. You gave him a kiss on the cheek and felt his smile grow. He turn to look at you and you walked around to the other side of the table

"I ordered your favourite" he smiled.

"My favourite?" You smirked as you put your clutch on the table. You put your head in your hands and admired your boyfriends brown eyes. That was one thing you loved, you were a sucker for brown eyes.

" I know you" he smiled again, afterwards, your food came and you made space for the waitress to put the food down. You felt your phone vibrate in your clutch. You opened your phone and saw it was only your friend. As you placed it on the table, Calum spoke.

"Did you have fun at your friends?" He asked.

"Yeah h..it was really good." You smirked to yourself

"I'm glad, but I missed you"

"Aww I missed you too" you smiled. Just as you finished your phone rang. You looked down as you stuffed your face, seeing that Michael was calling you. You mentally sighed, as Michael did exactly what you told him not to do.

"Who's that babe?" Calum asked. You shrugged.

"I don't know. I don't know the number" you sighed in relief as the phone stopped ringing. Until it rang again. Calum reached over the table and picked up your phone.

"Hello?" He said "who is it?" He paused and gave the phone back to you.

"Who is it?" You asked. Calum shrugged.

"He said his name is Michael". The change in mood was noticeable. You mad a mental note to curse Michael as soon as you could and out your phone to your ear.

"Hey Michael" you said down the phone.

"Hey Y/N, can you come over? I need to talk to you."