"I want you not just your body"

"Why, what happened?"

"I need to see you" he said

"Well I'm on a date. Can't anyone else come?" You asked. You had to make it sound like some what of an emergency in case you had to leave.

"I only want you Y/N" you could hear in his voice that he was smirking, which only made you want to roll your eyes. "If you don't come, I'm only going to keep calling you until you do."

"Fine." You hung up before he could say anything else. "Baby, I'm really sorry, but my friend needs help with something." You told your boyfriend. This made your boyfriend scrunch his face up.

"You are on a date. Can't it wait?"

"Apparently not. I'll make it up to you okay? Next lunch is on me." You got up and grabbed your clutch, making your way round to the other side of the table. You gave him a kiss on the lips before you walked out the restaurant.

On the way to Michael's house so many thoughts went through your head. This is the closest you've ever got to getting caught out, only because you had very strict rules. No calling you, no coming to your house, no public outings and no telling your friends.

You were beyond annoyed with Michael right now. It's like he doesn't want to keep it a secret anymore, he's doing what he wants. If he wants to keep it going, he needs to get it together today, and that's exactly what you were going to tell him today.

You rang his doorbell aggressively. It only took a few minutes for him to come to the door and pull you in. He closed the door and immediately pushed you up against the wall, smashing his lips you yours. You responded to him with a push and mean glare.

"Is that what you wanted? Is that why you called me even though everyday I specifically tell you not to!" You yelled at him. He was stood in front of you but not as close as before.

"I wanted to talk to you"

"Then talk, Michael, you are getting on my nerves. Lately you've been acting real funny. You've started breaking the rules, like calling me. Michael! You called me and I was on a date." You told him.

"Well maybe I'm tired of your rules, Y/N. It's always your rules, on your time, I'm sick of it."

"So, what you are trying to say is you don't want to do this anymore?" You asked, looking for an answer on his face. He held your gaze before he sighed and turned away.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." He said. You raised your eyebrows. You sighed. Last night he wanted you to stay, what changed?

"Uh I'll get ill leave then..." You said as you turned around before he stopped you, which confused you again. He brought his hands to the side of your face and looked you in the eye.

"Y/n, u don't want to be someone who you just call for sex. I want all of you, not just your body...I want to be your man" he told you. You let the information process for a minute. This is why he was acting weird.

"I..I..have a boyfriend." You said, simply.

"Yeah the one who you Cheat on 3 or 4 times a week." He responded. You looked at him and shook your head as you looked at him, no knowing what to say. You didn't want to hurt his feelings. "Why do you meet up with me? Huh? Don't say it's for sex because it's not. You love me and you know it."

"No I don't, Michael, I love Calum" he dropped his hands from the side of your face. You could
See the anger and sadness in his eyes.

"No you don't! You love me! That's why you cheat on him, with me!"

"No I don't Michael. I love your dick. And that's the truth!" He just shook his head in disbelief. "I think we should end it here, it's getting too dangerous." He shook his head harder. He just looked at you with a face of hurt and disbelief.

You leaned in a gave him one last kiss, a goodbye kiss.

"One last time?" He said softly, you nodded and bit your lip. He grabbed your hand and led you up to his room like he did many of time. Something felt different this time. You knew after tonight this wouldn't happen again and you would never see him again. It made this thing seem weird and sort of sad. You didn't want to give up Michael but you knew you had to. It wouldn't be fair of you to continue to have sex with him knowing he had feelings towards you. So you were going to cherish this last time and hope he didn't make you stay afterwards.