Carride to school and parking kisses.

Anthony's pov
Today is my first day of school at Sacramento high I get dressed in black skinny jeans and a black t shirt. when kalel texted meh
Kalel💙:good morning.
Anthony💎:morning so do you want me to give you a ride to school or are you going to walk your little ass there?
Kalel💙:yes please and can we go to Starbucks this morning I'm out of coffee from yesterday.
Anthony💎:sure I'll be right over.
Kalel💙: k I'm still not dressed but you can come over anyway.
Anthony💎:k I'm walking out the door rn.
Kalel's pov
I woke up and took a shower then I texted Anthony. After I was done with that Anthony came over while I was still in my 5sos t-shirt and black butty shorts and socks.
"Hey did you just wake up?" He asked.
"No I just got out of the shower. come on in tho. I'll brb."i said.
I went to my room and put on blue underwear and a grey bra. Then I put on a midthigh floral skirt with upper thigh shorts,a white tank top,a white button up shirt
Tucked in to the skirt then a belt around my waist with a gold bow. I went downstairs and saw Anthony play with my cat buki. I went in to the living room and did my makeup at the make up table I put on foundation,conciler, Powder,eye primer,gold eyeshadow,liquid eyeliner,and mascara. I put on my white flats and grabed my makeup case and put it in my white lacy backpack and grabed my I phone and put it in the front pocket of my backpack. and we left.we got Starbucks and I got this large double chocolate chip frappe and Anthony got a mint hot chocolate(boring). We finally got to school right before the bell rang. When we got out of the car Anthony was wearing a short sleeve fall out boy t-shirt he went to put on his hoodie when I saw his cuts again only that there were new bright red ones.does he know that I care? That I understand? I grab his wrist. He winces.
"Anthony?" I asked after letting go reliving that I hurt him. "Yeah Kalel?" He said almost in a scared manner. " what are those scars on your arms come from?"
I asked scared. "Nothing important."
"Are you cutting?"
"Yeah I have been for a while now." He said with tears in his eyes. I hugged him tight. I start to cry with him. I pull him back in the car."do you want to go to school today?"
"Yeah but first." He kissed me it felt so warm and magical I kiss him back and he depend it we were kissing for what felt like forever when he pulls away.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have."
I kiss him really quick.
"That made my day."
"Let's go to school ok."
"Ok."
A/n hey guys do you like it??? Should I keep writing? Idk yet add and rate plz next.chapter is interesting.!!!!
Love y'all
Megan