Lovers (smut)

School was canceled and we were just sitting in that parking lot , so we decided to go to my house,my mom won't be home till 5.
We got to my house riding in the car in silence we got out of the car and I unlocked the door , letting Anthony inside .
" hey , my room is right up the stairs I'll meet you up there ." I said putting my things down and grabbing my cat, Buki & my MacBook Pro . I went upstairs and Anthony was sitting on my futon in my bedroom (A/U like a loft) . " I'm gonna change ." I said pointing to the closet putting buki & my things down and I changed in a black long sleeve shirt , some leggings & long navy socks. I go to sit next to Anthony .
" so what do you wanna do ?" Anthony asks.
" I was thinking maybe we cou..." I was cut off by Anthony's mouth , I deepened the kiss . I slowly took off his jacket and his hands went up my shirt .
"Is this okay ?" He asks , " " yeah . " I said .
He hit his tender arm against my skin going up and hurt his arm , he flinched and pulled away . He was holding his arm .
" hey it's okay . We don't have to continue right now we can watch Netflix or something , play with Buki." I said hoping he was okay .
"Yeah let's watch Netflix ." He begged . We moved to my bed to get under the covers and so we were right in-front the tv . We fell asleep and it was about 12 pm when I woke up to Anthony looking at me , me kissed my softly and I just wanted his so badly , I straddled him and kissed him and he made it deeper , we was playing with the bottom of my shirt trying to take it off , I pulled my arms up and I was wearing a bra , he kissed me again but harder , we pulled his shirt up and threw it at the wall . He started kissing down my neck and I stopped straddling him to lay on the bed so he was on top of me , I took his pants off and left him in his boxers he went back to sucking on my chest and unbuckled my bra and took off my jeans leaving me in my underwear .
" I want you so bad " I said under my breath .
" you want me to keep going?" He asked .
"Mmhhhmmm"
He sucked on my chests some more then started kissing down me till he hit my underwear . He looked up at me for the grin of approval . I nodded and he took off my underwear and kissed my warmth he licked and sucked and put his fingers in , after about 10 minutes he stopped and kissed me . I took his boxers off and he put his tip inside of me , he thrusted and we both moaned .
He started slow then picked up the pace . I started riding We were both moany messes when my phone rang and it was my mom . I picked up my phone and answered sitting still to not created any friction.
" hey momma " I said picking up .
" hey I won't be home for a week I have a flight to Asia for work and mark is coming with , so I put 100$ on your credit card , eat something and if you wanna have friends over you can just no smoking or drinking and I'll see you next week , love you ." My mom said
" okay mom I love you have a safe flight text me when you land . Are you coming home to pack ?" I asked .
" no , I packed before I left for work I just forgot to tell you ." She said .
" okay I love you bye ." I said hanging up . I started riding again and Anthony was close , we both came & he did it inside of me , we were laying there when I realized , Anthony came inside of me .
I'm so fucked