chapter 25

A/n so I was still working on that chapter but it published so I didn't get to redo it. And I'm too lazy to actually redo it. So let's do some time skipping!

Jaya's POV (13 years later)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. So I got myself out of bed and into my wheelchair. I changed my clothes into some sweats and a band tee. I was brushing my dirty blonde hair when rydel knocked on my door.

She helped me with my hair and grabbed my backpack. We set off to go to school. I rolled myself down the ramp and held onto the bags. As rydel pushed me to the bus stop.

I got lifted into the bus and rydel and James sat down in front of me. Oh yeah rydel is aunt Riley's and uncle Lucas daughter. And James is uncle farkles and adding Sarah's son.

Somehow he's the complete opposite of his parents. He's into punk rock and some metal bands. He likes to wear black alot even tho his hair is platinum blonde. And yet somehow he still gets straight A's. He almost never answers the questions and tries to avoid being seen by the teacher. So we all sit in the back row.

Now rydel has light brown hair and green eyes. She'll listen to any type of music. I'm not kidding one second it's metal then its classical. She likes to wear plaid and flannel alot. I don't think I've ever seen her in anything but that. She hates skirts and dresses. But will wear them if its the only clean thing. Shes an a/b student.

Then there's me. I get made fun of because of my situation. It's not my fault its not like I want to be in this thing. But rydel and James scare the living crap out of anyone who even thinks about making fun of me.

Some people assume I'm stupid cause I'm in this thing. But really I'm at the top of my classes. They'll assume I'm shy but really I'm an introvert and I don't like people. And if I do actually end up talking to someone they'll avoid talking about sports or anything with legs. I'm like dude even I make fun of myself it's OK to talk about it.

Sucks for them cause I get out of running the mile. We were all talking about some band when a new guy walked onto the bus. He looked for a seat but couldnt find one. Rydel actually said that there was a seat on the other side by her and James. Which I'm pretty sure scared all of us.

He sat down and introduced himself. He has a weird accent. It's definitely not from around here. His name is niall. ( i thought of niall horan ok...) He's kinda cute. In a weird annoying teenage boy way.

We walked in and went to math first. Aka James dads class. Which would be uncle farkles. Then Sarah's which is reading. Lucas' he teaches us science. And my mom who does history.

Maya's POV

Everyone walked in and took there spots. Then I got handed some slip from a new boy. New student. I looked up from my drawing and saw him sitting behind Rydel. Jaya was sitting across from her and James was sitting behind her.

Just like me and my gang. History seems to be repeating itself. I started talking and was being ignored. So I brought out nerf guns and had two teams. So before they could fire. I asked my questions they got them right. So we began.

I guess this is how life works. This is the story of us.

A/n so I'm not really sure how to end this thing. So there ya go. Hope you like it. Whished i could have made this chapter be longer. Thanks for reading!