Snapshøt - JD

I bustled into class just as the clock struck 9AM. Pushing through my form mates, as it was too early for me to care about how socially inept I was being, I made my way to my chair. To be honest, I was more worried about spilling my coffee - not because I didn't want to burn anyone, but because I didn't want to waste the coffee. I finally reached my seat which was almost all the way at the back, (thank you Mrs Williams) but next to my best friend Tyler, so it kind of evened it out.

I dumped my folder and cup on the desk as I swung my bag down to take my seat, by the time I was seated Tyler had already stolen my coffee.

"Rough morning?" I asked. He nodded, sipping a bit but mostly savouring the warmth from the cup in his hand.

"If this is the reason you're late every morning, take me with you Vi." I giggled, swiping my drink back from Tyler and downing the rest of the warm liquid.

"Soz babes, caffeine before friends any day!" Just at that moment Mrs Williams appeared at the doorway with a young guy trailing behind her, I sat up in my seat, he was hot. I shot a quick look at Tyler and could tell he was thinking the same thing. His hair was Red, like the-- Wait! Tyler?!

I kicked him under the tabled.

"Ow, Vi, what the fuck?"

"You are not even gay! Why are you checking him out?" He laughed, leaning back in his chair and tilting his head as if analysing something.

"I'm just being a good wingman. Saw you drooling so I started planning." Oh no. I definitely had to get to him before Tyler did. Tyler was not, and would-- could never be a good wingman. He was way too awkward to try and be smooth on someone else's behalf. I turned to him with a serious look and grabbed his hand pleadingly.

"Tyler, I beg of you. Please stay out of it." He just smiled and shrugged, leaning back in his seat. That was just great! Now I have to worry about Tyler not embarrassing me before I've even met the new kid. Speaking of the new kid, Mrs Williams directed him to the seat diagonally in front of me. This practically gave me a front seat to stare at him. God, he was hot. He was wearing a plain black t-shirt with a white collar and buttons atop his skinny jeans. He also had sunglasses pushing back his dark red hair (which really brought out the lighter specs in his brown eyes). He looked like he had just jumped out of a magazine.

"His name is Josh Dun." Tyler said suddenly and fucking loudly, both snapping me out of my daydream and making the boy, Josh, turn his head.

"Tyler!" I scolded, flushing as Josh smirked before turning his head back to his work. "you fucking suck as a wingman, please pass on your role to Jenna before you embarrass me." I let out a small gasp.

"Oh Jenna! I almost forgot, I must send her a pic." I cried, whipping out my phone and opening up snapchat.

It all seemed to happen in slow motion. I pressed the capture button. The flash began to go off. Josh started turning to face the light. I yelped, my finger moving to cover the light from the flash. Tyler cackled, starling me so much that I dropped my phone, the picture of Josh clear for all to see.

"Shit." I deadpanned as Mrs Williams beat me to my phone.

"I will not have this foul language and distraction in my classroom. Now sit down before you get yourself a detention." She said steely. I nodded my consent and sulked back to my place.

"Don't say a word." I grumbled.

"I don't need to, lover boy passed you a note." I all but snatched it out of Tyler's hands. It read:

Hey, nice try. Call me, then maybe we can meet up and I'll let you take pictures of me ;)

With his number written across the bottom.

I couldn't help the elated giggle that left my lips.

A/N, yo guys!! i think this is longer than the last one! I've no idea. it's happier at least ahha.

I've recently been listening to a lot of Avril Lavigne. RIght now she is it for me ahha. Complicated is my current jam!

Liv xx