Chapter 1

Hiiii!! So this is my second fanfiction, so sorry if it sucks. This ones about some of my Attack On Titan Otps, Jean x Marco and Krista x Ymir. Its not gonna be set in High School or anything like that, just the normal Attack On Titan setting. Also, this is before Marco dies and before Krista and Ymirs secrets come out.

Not saying that stuffs not gonna happen tho...😈😈😈

Everything's from Ymirs POV:
......................................................................................................................

"You're such an idiot!"

Krista and I break into silence and turn to watch Marco storm off away from Jean. It was unusual for the freckled kid to be the one to snap.

"Looks like its Bodt's time of the month." I smirk at Krista.

"Ymir!" She protested exasperatedly, "don't be mean!"

I laughed at her cute reaction, "Im kidding, Im kidding." I reassured her before adding, "what do you think they're arguing about this time?" I leaned closer to the other side of the table where Krista was sitting and lowered my voice to a whisper. Not that anyone would hear us, everyone was focused on their own conversations and food. Plus, me and Krista were the only ones at our table. Whispering just felt more gossip-y.

Krista followed suit; "I heard from Armin that  Jean was trying to do something to make sure he got into the Military Police."

"What was he trying to do?"

Krista shrugged, "who knows? Something idiotic apparently." She was referring to Marco's previous statement.

I smiled. "You know, I always get the feeling there's something going on between those two."

"Yeah, me too." Krista agreed.

"Jean's always watching Marco," I said thoughtfully, "it's kind of creepy actually." I added.

"Yeah," Krista agreed, "one time when Marco and I were having a normal conversation, but it was like he wasn't even there. He kept looking over my shoulder and watching Jean."

"Something's definitely going on." I decided.

"I bet they like each other!" Krista said way too loudly. Several people near our table looked at us before returning to their own conversations. Except Arnold, he just went back to examining his fingernail clippings. I'm not sure why, Arnolds just like that.

Krista however didn't notice the other people nor did she notice Arnold. Instead of seeing, her eyes were to busy sparkling like rose quartz.

"We should get them together." She whispered. Not because she didn't want people to hear. She did that when she was excited.

"Together, how?" I asked cautiously, although I was pretty sure I knew how she'd respond.

"Together like a couple!"

I thought about it for a moment. It was an awful idea. And I hated meddling in other people's lives. But Krista was going to go ahead and do it if I was there or not. At least if I were there I could make sure she didn't do anything too stupid.

I made a forced smile,

"Sounds fun." I said unenthusiastically.

Krista pumped her fist and cheered while I continued to think about the mess I had gotten myself into. At least I'd get to spend some more time with Krista.