His & Hers

Hey wassup yall👋🏾Its Kenn, and i have a new account if you didnt know. It is babi_kenn so please go read my new AUGUST ALSINA/ CHRIS BROWN/ TREY SONGZ story for all you Fans of theirs! It is called His & Hers... and its really great in all honesty. Here is the first chapter just incase you all are interested.

-----------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1:Big Show

~Kimani POV~

Hey, I'm Kimani. People call me KiKi or Mani. I'm 18 yearsold. I'm short, 5'1" to be exact. I have flawless dark brown skin. It's not too dark tho. I have a beautiful smile that shows my braces. I live in Detroit! Ayeeee! My two best friends and I are going to the Big Show at the Joe. August Alsina, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Big Sean, Dej Loaf, Lil Wayne, Omarion, and Rich Homie Quan are all going to be there. We are gonna turn up! My girls should be over here pretty soon.

*doorbell rings*

Kimani: GIMME A SECOND

As I was putting my earrings on, Desiree came rushing in.That's one of my besties.

Desiree: MANI I - (gco)

Kimani: Des! How you get in my house?

Desiree: everyone puts their spare under the mat

Kimani: true, but wassup?

Desiree: I need some foundation, my sister used all mine

Kimani: sorry pooh, I don't wear foundation

Desiree: oh yeah, I forgot

Kimani: GIRL! You are okay, you don't need foundation. Your skin is fine

~Desiree POV~

Hey wassup! I'm Desiree or Des. Um I'm 18 and I'm average height. I'm a thick bihh too. I'm brown skinned with brown hair that stops in the middle of my back. Um yeah. Me and my girls finna go to this concert as soon as Natasha get here.

Natasha: *walks in* hey yall

Kimani: lemme guess... you know where the spare is too?

Natasha: no, the door was unlocked

Kimani: DESIREE!

Desiree: oooh my bad

~Natasha POV~

I'm Natasha but people call me Tasha... sometimes. I'm 17 years old, I'm not short but I'm not tall. Well let's just say I'm in between Kimani and Desiree. I'm kinda thick, but not as thick as Desiree tho. I'm on the lighter side, skin wise. And my hair is naturally curly. When I straighten it,it goes stops at like the bottom of my bra strap.

So we bout ready to go and I'm wearing dark grey jeans with rips in them, with a tight black crop top shirt that shows my stomach. I Wrapped a red plaid flannel around my waist. I let my gold necklaces hang down and I was wearing black heels with silver spikes on them. I left my hair curly.

Kimani was wearing a black tank top/t-shirt that had "KILLIN' IT" in white letters. She had on some bleach tie dye shorts with her black Jordans and high knee white socks that have two black horizontal stripes that go across the top. She straightened her hair so it stopped where her bra would start. She put her black "ENJOY DETROIT" snapback on backwards and topped it off with a chucky gold chain.

Desiree was wearing white leggings with a red crop top shirt.She put on her red Jordans and gold hoops. Her hair was curly wavy. She kept it simple but it was still really cute. I must say we all looked really nice.