Chapter 9: 1 Kiss Down 2 To Go

{im doin a new writing style: everything said is in quotes " " and their thoughts are in parenthesis() but their actions are in those little star thingies * *}

~The next day~

Lyric: "yo! did the guys ever come back?"

Lonny: "ion know... maybe we should go next door to see"

Lyric: "iight leggo"

Lonny: "should we wake Mel?"

Lyric: "nahh let her sleep"

Mel: "LET WHO SLEEP?"

Lonny: "uh nobody... uh we was just uh nevermind"

Mel: "mhmm where yall goin"

Lyric: "next door"

Mel: "for?"

Lonny: "too see if the boys there"

Mel: "oh yea! wasn't they supposed to be standin outside or sumthin?"

Lyric: "yupp! watch them be sleep too.... IN they beds"

Lonny: "right"

*they all walk over there and knock on the door*

Ray: *answers door* "oh I see yall came to give us our kisses"

Lyric: "eh neh" *puts up swerve hand*

Lonny: "right.. yall just broke the deal"

Roc: "what deal?"

Lonny: "well if yall had of actually stayed out there, we would have kissed yall... a nice passionate one too! but NOOOOO yall just had to leave"

Mel: "right and I was lookin forward to dat kiss too"

Prince: "you were?"

Mel: "yupp but yall wimped out"

Prince:" I TOLD yall we should have stayed"

Roc: "no you didn't... it was actually just the opposite"

Ray:" right! you was the one like 'its too cold... I wanna go home... im tired'"

Lyric: "oh well... guess u aint getting these lips, Ray" *puts on lipgloss*

Ray: "oh bummer" (dang... she look so cute when she puts on her lip gloss she be like 'my lipgloss is poppin'... oh I am definitely getting that kiss)

Lonny: "too bad"

Roc: "too bad mah butt!"

Lonny: "uh what u mean by dat?"

Roc: "I don't even know" (sike! I do know! it mean that im still getting that kiss)

Mel: "sorry Prince, I guess it just not happenin" (I really want it to happen tho... Lonny comes up with just these GREAT ideas huh... well they terrible)

Prince: "awww" (but if she was looking forward to the kiss, then that means that she actually WANTED to kiss me... imma surprise her)

~2 weeks later~

Lyric: (so we at this party right... we performing and we opening for the guys and we still never got our kiss but we did meet this real cool and chill girl named Destiny. dawg this girl is so cool)

Prince: (okay... here at this party is where I am gonna kiss her. The girl of my dreams. Destiny. we have so much in common like our extremely long and curly hair. our awkward random moments and we just love bein around eachother but I just don't know how to tell Mel.)

Destiny: (omg so like Prince has been starin at me this WHOLE party like ion know what to do)

Mel: (hmm I haven't seen Prince but I met this girl named Cashmere but we call her Cash and she is really cool and chill and omg she can sing so good)