Chrissy

My cheeks were all red as I was walking ahead of Darin to my old house.

Love....? Im not ready for that. I loved to many people and I lost to many people. I don't really have room for love anymore. The only people I truley love are Eleanor, Sonny, and Sirah.

Maybe Darin....

--

I woke up. Today was the day I was going to meet Chrissy. Me and Darin didn't talk much.

I was honestly depressed. I don't know why. Eleanor was beside me. Looking right at me.

"Nope." She said.

"Yea, Nope is right, kid."

"Nope. Nope. Nope."

"Yea, I know right." I laughed. Its so weird, all she says is Nope.

"Can you say Ellie?"

"....Nope..."

"Its not that hard to say Ellie, kid."

"Ehh..."

"Yea....nice try." I laughed. My name isn't really that hard to say.

I looked at the time, Oh crap its twelve. Chrissys probably already here.

I put on a shirt and a pair of shorts and picked up Eleanor. I opened the door and Chrissy actually was here.

Sonny was right, she did look like me, besides the black hair. I walked out and Chrissy saw me.

"Oh my gosh, is this Ellie?"

"Uh, Yea haha, I told you she looks like you..." Sonny replied.

"Yea, she does! Hi Ellie! Sonny talks about you a lot, he really loves you, you must be a great sister."

"Yea, thanks..."

"She's Uh, really shy so..." Sonny said.

"I could tell, who cares, im shy sometimes too, who cares, and is that Eleanor?"

"Yea..."

"She is adorable!"

I was about to say something but the phone rang. I put Eleanor down as Chrissy knelt down with her. "Sorry guys, I got to take this..." I said.

Chrissy nodded as Sonny gave me a weird look. I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Its Jack, I've got news..."

"Okay..."

"Mallory's brothers name is Milo."

"Brother....?"

"Yea...I mentioned that to you...right?"

"I dont really remember..... "

"Well anyways I- "

There was a weird noise. "Hello?"

"Hello Ellie. "

It was my mother.

____________________________________

CatSmilesForBandits_