Epilogue

I woke up. In a dark place, it was like my eyes were closed but I knew I was awake. I heard music playing in the distance. The music father use to play when he killed.

I wanted it off. I screamed "turn it off" but instead I just coughed. I coughed again and again until I saw a little bit of yellow mixed in with the black I was seeing. I know im not dead.

I let out a horrible cough.

I screamed and looked around me. There was a huge thing on my mouth. I yanked it off and looked around.

No.

No.

No.

No..no...no

It was a hospital bed.

What happened to me? I feel fine.

People rushed in the room and screaming for somebody but it was all a blur. All looked at me in shock.

"What...." I managed i say.

"Ellie you've been out for three months."

"Huh?"

Before they can say anything else I was so glad to hear Sonny's voice. "Get out! She just woke up and you crowd around her?" 

The doctors rushed out as Sonny gave me a huge hug. Crystal ran in and hugged me too.

"What is happening? Where's Darin, and Eleanor and....What's going on?"

"Father stabbed you in the stomach....you where actually dead for a few seconds."

"What?"

"Well, after father stabbed you, you went unconscious, but before he stabbed you, you stabbed him and killed him, he bleed out!"

"Then....what!? Mallory is..."

"Still alive yes..." Crystal finished.

"And Crystal had her baby a few days ago! Its a boy, his name is Billy."

She was holding Billy.

I was shocked. I dreamt all of that?

"Im guessing your shocked...i know people tend to dream when there unconscious for three months. Im just happy your okay now"

Crystal looked over to somebody. "Mallory get in here"

My heart stopped. I'm going to see Mallory again.

Sonny and Crystal walked out as Mallory walked in. All we could do is tear up.

"Hi Mallory" I managed to say.

"Hi Ellie."

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

CatSmilesForBandits_