Chapter 12

Shawn's POV

Since Camila's okay, Andrea texted us to meet them at Walmart so were going to head their and meet up with them and grab some things we'll need for the tour bus.

Camila's POV

Andrea and I went to go find the o2l guys first before I go to see all of my friends. I seen Trevor (moran) and since me and him are like best friends I screamed ''TREVOR!'' he looked towards my direction and yelled ''CAMZ!'' and I ran to him and koala hugged him and he put me on the side of his hip as if I was a baby. He chuckles and says ''Your still so small'' I wack him and said ''shut up Trevor I'm 5'2 and a half so beat that bitch''. I jump down off his hip and said ''let's go fuck shit up man'' as I put my hand out for him to grab and he grabs it and we start skipping down the isle's. I missed hanging out with Trevor he's like my little brother. As me and him ran down a isle I seen Shawn looking at the muffins, so I ran towards him and hugged him from behind and said ''babbyy'' he looks down at me and turns around and pulls me in to a hug and says ''please never scare me like that again princess'' I look up and stand on my tippy toes and kissed his jaw because I was to short to kiss his cheek and said ''of course babe''

2 Hours later(Camila's POV)

Carter, Jack G, Taylor, Matt, Aaron and Nash ended up going home because they're doing stuff with digi soon so they didn't want to be on this tour while that's going on in their lives. But we still do have Hayes, Jack J, Cam and of course Shawn. We made it back to the tour bus and changed in to comfortable clothes and go to watch tv and shocked to see what was on.