Chapter 17

Shawn's POV

Camila and I were at Panera eating and just talking about life and everything. Camila speaks up and says ''don't be scared of my family their a little crazy'' as she giggles, god that giggle. I smile at her and said ''trust me I've watched Keeping Up With The Kardashian's, it won't be a shock to me'' as I silently laughed. Camila gives me and shocked face a blushes and says ''you've watched our show, just a bunch of crazy bitches, men, Mason, Penelope and North''. We both stared at each other and just burst out laughing. Camila and I finally start leaving the restaurant and she stops mid tracks and just says ''Shit''

Camila's POV

Shawn looks at me and says ''What's wrong?'' I point outside and said ''Fans and the paparazzi are here, were literally trying to keep it on the down low while were dating and this is happening''. Shawn looks at me and says ''we can take picture with fans but just say were really good friends, I mean were not completely lying'' I nod my head as we walk out and there's hundreds of cameras flashing people yelling things like ''Shawn Camila LOOK UP HERE'' ''OVER HERE'' ''ARE YOU GUYS DATING'' ''Camila your going to be neighbours with Khloe when your house is finally finished are you excited?'' ''HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE A 2.9 MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE?'' and many more. A few girls asked me and Shawn to take pictures with them, so of course we did. This one girl started crying in front of me and she was so adorable, she looked at me and said ''I love you so much'' I kissed her cheek and said ''I love you too beautiful''. When Shawn was taking a picture with a fan she asked if me and him were dating because we'd be ''a killa couple'' Shawn and I laughed and said we were just friends. Shawn and I finally got in to the car and took a deep breath and both said ''our fans are so amazing''