Chapter Seven

I threw down the pocket knife, making a run for it.

Harry was pissing me off, but hurting my feelings at the same time. I wasn't sure what he wanted with me. I knew he didn't want me. But he wanted something. I didn't care what that some thing was at the moment, but I bet when he takes a look at his tires, he'll want to kill me.

I kept running, running past houses. I would never be up this late or early however you want to put it. The only reason I was up, was cause me and Harry couldn't get along. I was gonna stay, then he told me to go home so then I slashed his tires.

Once I made it to the my front door, I reached for the handle, twisting it. Realizing that my moms asleep, and the doors are locked, I had no way to get in.

I walked around back to the kitchen window. It was still opened. My mom always had the kitchen window open.

I jumped up towards the window, putting my legs through then the rest of my body. I slid over the sink, returning to my normal position.

"What the hell Anna?" Dillen says half asleep, eating a fruit by the foot.

"Shh, your seeing things, go get help." I told him.

"Not again." He said running to his room.

I'm not even going to question that subject. Hopefully he won't remember this in the morning. I climbed up the stairs, passing my moms room. I opened my door quietly, slipping in, closing it behind me.

I sigh of relief.

My eyes felt droopy, like they were going to close any minute. I've never went this long without sleep. I walked over to my bed, plopping down. In a matter of minutes, I felt my heavy eyes shut.

***
"Wake up." I heard a female voice shout.

"Go away!" I shouted.

"Listen young lady, I want you to explain." I'm now guessing is my mother speaking.

"I'm sleeping." I said trying to get me a free pass back to bed.

"You can after you explain." She sounded angry.

"Explain what?" I asked with a yawn followed after.

"What happened last night and why the hell your here now!" She yelled.

"Well me and Tay weren't getting along, so I came home and it was about 11 pm, so I just came I through the kitchen window and yeah.." I lied.

"Hmm, whatever. I'm calling Tays parents." She warned.

I smiled while she walked out of my room.

Oh my god. Oh my god.

Tays parents are most likely going to mention something about Harry.

"Mom!" I yelled.

She came through the door with her phone in her hand.

"What?" She asked.

"It was Molly's, but me and Tay weren't getting along." I spoke.

"You spent the night at Molly's?"she asked.

"Mhmm." I agreed.

"Ok?" She said leaving the room.

I'm pretty sure I saved myself.

I laid back down, trying to sleep again.

Before my eye lids shut, I heard a knocking on my window.

I looked out to see Harry.

I opened the locks, letting him in.

"What are you doing here." I asked.

"I need your friends number." He smirked.

"Wait, how's you get here?" I asked confused.

"Baby, I'm loaded with money, that was an easy fix." He smirked.

"Yeah brag." I huffed.

"C'mon, what's her number?" He asked.

"Not telling you."

"Awe is little Anna missing daddy already?" He smirked leaning closer to me.

"No."

"Be honest." He demanded.

"I'm not." I lied.

"Baby, we can play this game again, tell the truth." He smirked biting his lip.

"Fine, I am." I gave in.

"C'mere." He smirked.

He smashed his lips against mine aggressively. I kissed back, wanting the same thing he wanted. I slid his tongue across my bottom lip asking for permission, I granted his access. He dominated the kiss. He pulled away, looking me in the eyes while he pulled down my pants.

Once my clothing was ripped off, he dipped his head down to my area. His tongue slid up my slit, making me moan.

"Shh." He smirked.

I felt his tongue tease my entrance. He brought his finger to my clit, rubbing it up and down.

"Ah, daddy!" I let out.

I felt myself coming to my max.

His finger entered me, pumping in and out fast.

I couldn't last much longer. As I came down from my high, Harry licked up all my juices.

"My turn." He smirked.

"Baby, can your suck me off?" He groaned.

"Yes, daddy." I said unbuttoning his jeans.

I pulled down his boxers, his dick springing free.

I got on top of his lap as he laid down. I brought my hand up to his dick, pumping up and down.

I earned a throaty groan from him.

"Yes baby girl." He moaned.

I brought my lips to the tip of his cock, sucking on the head. I pushed him further into my throat, bobbing my head up and down.

"C'mon take me all." He demanded.

I pushed him back further, till his tip touched the back of my throat. I felt my eyes watering, while I gagged. I took him out, massaging his dick. My finger sliding over his tip.

"Put me back in, I'm gonna come." He groaned.

I put his length back in my mouth, bobbing up and down. I felt warm liquid shoot down my throat.

"Swallow it all, kitten." He smirked.

I obeyed him, swallowing the bland liquid.

"I better go baby girl, I gotta go pick up Tay." He smirked pulling up his jeans.

-
Thanks for reading! You guys are so awesome! I can't believe I got 20k reads! I can't thank you guys enough! Love you guys so much x

VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW!

I barley get any of those tbh. But thanks anyways xx

Bye xx