Rehearsals

Diamond Pov

I'm so excited today is the first day of rehearsals. I just got out my car at the staples center. The others are also arriving. Two girls walked up to me. Hi, I'm kiasha, but call me kiki, and this is Daphne,"kiki said. Hi, nice to meet you both,"I said. I shook their hands and we continued walk into the building. So, how long you been dancing,"kiki asked. Um, since I was 6 years old. And you guys,"asked. Cool, I been dancing since I was 9 me and daph, we meet in a ballet and been friends ever since,"she said. Cool, I'm so excited I can't believe we got picked to dance with Michael,"I said.
Girl, who you telling, we been fans since his Jackson 5 days. This going to be awesome,"Daphne said laughing. As went to the middle of the arena, with the other dancers. We put stuff down, and started stretching out till

Michael pov

I showed up 15 minutes later with my good friend Kenny. Kenny appeared with Kate, she is my assistant. Hello, everyone, thanks for being on time,"I said. Morning, Michael,"they all said smiling. I laughs. Thank you, good morning to you all,"I said. We'll I hope you guys are ready, because you guys are going to be dancing your ass off, so finish warming up and we going to start in 5 minutes,"he said. They nodded eagerly.

12 hours later

Diamond Pov

OMG, I thighs and legs are screaming right now," I whined. Girl, who you telling, my back hurts and everything,"kiki said groaning. Me too,"Daphne complaining. He is such a perfectionist, this is crazy." I know, but we wanted this,"we very lucky to get this chance,"I said groaned. I maybe dead by time the tour starts,"kiki laughed. I agree,"I said. Okay everyone, break over, let's go one more time on thriller and we can go home,"Michael said laughing. Oooooh," some of us groaned. We got off the floor and got into position. The music started and I gave my all, I was tired.
I can't wait to get home and take a nice bubble bath and go to bed,"I thought. Okay, good you guys are getting there, go home and I will see you guys tomorrow,"he said. Night, Michael, everyone,"we said. We gathered our stuff to leave, when I was about to start walk towards one of the exits Michael called me. Diamond, come here for a minute,"he asked. I walked over to him. Yes, Michael,"asked. I was wondering, would you be interested in doing a solo for "you are not alone" you would be perfect for it,"he asked. OMG, really, yes i would,"I said excited. Michael laughed. Great, I want you to come up with a routine and show me it in three weeks, okay,"he said. Yes, you got it Michael,"I said enthusiastic. Great, see you tomorrow,"he said. Later,"I smiled. Omg, I can't believe it, Michael wants me to solo dance "you are not alone" this crazy, but exciting. Uh, sooo tired, need to get home.