Enrikas trailer part 3 /nightmare

(Dream)Sarahs pov.I slowly walk to a fence hearing happy laughter coming from a playground full of children and their parents,i slowly place my hand on the fence watching them play not knowing whats to come.I then saw something that made my heart stop it was me still as a waitress playing with john I scream and bang on the fence with hands trying to warn them but to my despair they couldn't hear or see me .then I see a bright light making the children and their parents scream in fear as I blocked the light from my vision,i then see them start to burn and scream in pain.i then felt myself start to burn I screamed as the fire surrounded me burning my flesh off killing me leaving only a skeltition.(end of dream).I woke up startled quickly looking around to see it was all a dream I then slowly look down to see what I had carved into the wood'No Fate' it said as I glared grabbing the knife from the table and stab it into the words I have to end this now .Johns pov.As me bob Pops and Sarah packed everything I saw my mom wearing her military outfit carrying a gun and getting in the car making me shocked as she started it.She said you go south with them like you planned she'll meet you tomorrow Enrika said as I ran yelling my moms name as she drove off leaving us behind.John I heard Sarah say as she sat at the bench my mom was loading guns at making me look at her as Pops sat down beside her'look'she said as me and Bob walked over .I pulled out the knife from the wood to see what my mom had carved .No Fate I said making them look at me 'No Fate but what we make ,my father told her this I said looking at bob who stared at me in confusion.I made a him mesmerizeite  up in the future as a message to her I say as Sarah and Pops where looking at me as well as bob still all clearly confused making me sign and place the knife back on the table.The futures not set,theres no fate but what we make for ourselves I said as Bob looked at me with a small smile.She intends to change the future he said making me think about before relziation hit me.OH shit I say making Pops Sarah and Bob stand up.Dyson bob said as I bit my lip.Yeah got to be Miles Dyson SHEs Gonna blow him away I yelled running towards the car Sarah on my tail.Come on lets go we yelled jumping into the car.This is tactily dangerous Bob said driving the car as Sarah looked out the window and pops was fixing his arm.drive faster I commanded not caring at all that this was dangerous'The T-1000 has the same files as we do it knows what we know its going to make this move he replied making me roll my eyes in frustration .I don't care we have to stop her I say looking at my window.Killing Dyson might actually prevent a war he replied making me glare at him how could he say that.I DONT CARE I yelled in anger making pops and Sarah look at me.Havent you learned anything yet haven't you figured out why you cant kill people I say as he turned looking at me shrugging his shoulders making me look out the window to angry to look at him.Youve got learn this tuff alight im not kidding I say in a very low tone.