Mile's dyson's house part 1

Sarah's pov. I aimed my gun at Dysons head, as I took a deep breath ''tonight everything was going to end''. I pulled the tigger missing his head as he ducked and shot his computer. '' damn it ''. I mutter angrily under my breath and continued to shoot him , braking the glass in the windows and everything else in the room he was in. I swore I could hear a young boy and a women call out to him, but I ignored them and continued to shoot him , intill the chamber ran out of bullets . making me throw to the ground and pull out my handgun from my boot and walk towards dyson's house.

I then saw him get up from behind his work desk and I aimed my gun and started to shoot at him again but missed and hit the wall and glass before. I had a direct aim and shot him in his arm , making him fall to the ground in pain .''Daddy''. I heard , a young boy say who ran up to dyson and hugged him as I aimed my gun at the women. ''Nobody Fucking Move''. I yelled , as the boy looked up at me with fear. ''Don't hurt my daddy''. he cried , as I glared at the women who looked at me with shock and fear.

''Get down on the floor bitch, Fucking down now''. I yelled, making the woman fall to the ground , before I aimed my gun back at dyson to see the boy was still in the way. ''Get out of the way''. I said, the young boy still didn't move and I wasn't about to kill a child it would be like me killing John.'' don't hurt him''. he cried, as dyson pushed the boy to the woman who grabbed him immediately . before I looked back down at dyson.

''just , let them go ''. dyson said weakly, as I glared at him. ''Shut Up , Shut Up, Shut up, its all your fault mother fucker its all your fault ''. I yelled ,as he looked up at me in confusion  and pain. ''What? He said as I glared at him my hand still on the trigger. ''im not going to let you do it''. I hissed tighting my hold on the trigger , as dyson began to cry .

I then stopped and realized what I had done , and felt tears start to form . I backed away from him slowly and held out my hand and told him to be quiet as I took deep breaths trying to calm down. I then backed up to a wall and slowly slide down it and began to cry as I watched the women and the boy hug him. I had really screwed up this time , I just hope John would forgive me