Vibrations and Tight Hugs{28}

(Ruby) •sexual content•
Edited
Kyle hasn't been training me a lot lately, I only know the basics, but maybe that's all I need to know?
I pull up my underwear, thinking more about that, as Kyle watches me do so in the mirror, brushing his teeth.
I roll my eyes, and smooth down my wet shower hair,
"You should really install two bathrooms in here."
He spits his toothpaste out, and as he puts the tooth brush and paste away he says,
"Nah, I like the view."
I roll my eye again,"Whatever." I put my bra on,"What time is Noah coming over again?" I ask, as I turn around, and Kyle clips the back of my bra.
"Around 3:30 again, so we have an half hour or so."
"K. What's it like outside?" I ask, wondering what I should wear.
"Still a little cold, wear something like you wore last time." He answers, holding my hips and slowly grinding against my bum.
"Kyle stop being such a fuckboy, please."
"You know, I would punish you for calling me a fuckboy, but in reality, I am one."
He says, taking one hand off my hip and taking one of my breasts, I slap his hand away,
"Exactly, stop it."
He lets out a playful growl,
"C'mon Ruby, we haven't played in a while."
"Kyle we're not going to fuck then 15 minutes later-"
"Who said we're going to fuck? Kyle says,"I just what to play with you, that's all." He kisses down my neck and I groan,"Fine."
He grins and takes me to the room with the bed, I lay down and when he turns around to get the chains I groan,
"Do you have to use the chains every time?"
"Oh, I see, you want the blindfold too, yeah?" He smirks, knowing I despise both.
He puts on the blindfold and then the chains.
"Well good thing you didn't put on all of your clothes baby." He says, slipping my bra off, and my nipples get hard at how cold the room is.
"Aw baby," he coos, kissing both of my nipples,"are you cold or just turned on?"
I groan,"Both."
I feel him smile under my breast, going down my stomach with hot kisses, but then he quickly gets up. I hear silence,
"Kyle?"
"I'm right here baby," he coos again, climbing back onto me,"we're just going to try something a little different.."
Something a little different??
I feel something hit the top of my sex, and I jump at the feeling.
What the fuck?
"Calm down baby, keep your legs still or I'll have to punish you."
He pulls of my panties, and all of the sudden I feel something vibrate against my clitoris and I gasp in pleasure.
"This is a vibrator, honey." He tells me.
I moan as the vibrations hit my clitoris again, and Kyle starts kissing my inner thigh, and I feel the familiar pressure building up in my lower stomach.
"Fuck, Kyle." I whimper as the vibrations get more rapid,
"I-"
Knock knock!
"Shit, he's early." Kyle mutters, turning the vibrator off.
"Hurry and get this shit off of me- he'll eventually just walk in!" I rush, and Kyle sighs, taking everything off.
Shit. Act normal.
I jump off the bed, throwing my bra and underwear on, going to the bathroom to put my shirt and pants on, and I grab my hoodie.
"I'll see you later." I tell Kyle, as he gives me a tight hug. I squirm out of his too-long grip, that seemed like he was almost holding on to me as he's never see me again.
Crazy guy.
"Bye!" I yell, walking out the door to see smiling Noah, my cheeks slightly pink with embarrassment.