Period

EVERY SINGLE GIRL IS GOING TO HAVE THIS FUCKING PROBLEM!!!!!

LIKE I FUCKING GET PISSED AT HOW IN MIDDLE OF CLASS YOU THINK YOUR PEEING BUT ITS ACTUALLY YOUR FUCKING PERIOD.

NOW YOUR JEANS OR SHORTS OR SKIRT HAS A RED PUDDLE AND YOUR LIKE "oh I forgot it was today, and I forgot my pads/tampons. Whoops"

Nooooo it's no "whoops" your going to get laughed at because you have red shit on our jeans.

It happens.

And those crampss OMFG LIKE YOU CAN BARELY GET OFF BED BECAUSE OF THAT SHIT AND YOUR DAY IS JUST SHIT.

CLAP FOR ALL THE GIRLS THAT HAVE TO DEAL WITH CRAMPS. (Meeeeeeeee) fuck.

Omg when your on your period you have cramps,blood mess, tampon/pad issues,clothes issues, mood issues, horny issues, food issues - a whole lot of things you have to deal for 3 fucking days or more. Ughhhh!!!

Like for real I get so fucking moody when I'm on my period like if someone touches one of my hairs I'll freak the fuck out.

Don't mess with Karina. ☺️

Blood messes - when you wake up one morning thinking 'Today is a beautiful day' NO ITS NOT. You wake up and there is a puddle of blood on your white sheets. YOU FREAK THE HELL OUT AND YOU HAVE A MORNING PANIC ATTACK.

Tampon/Pad Issues - WHEN YOU CANT PUT THE FUCKING THING RIGHT?!? HAS THAT EVER HAPPEN TO YOU? CAUSE I HATE IT CAUSE YOU END UP GETTING BLOOD ON YOUR NEW AEROPOSTAL HIGH WAISTED JEANS LIKE UGHHHH!!!!

Horny Issues - WHEN YOU SEE A PICTURE OF SHAWN MENDES WITHOUT SHIRT AND YOU GET TURNED ON AND YOU FEEL LIKE TOUCHING HIS DICK AND STUFF. wondering how big he is 😉 mendessmuffin

Food Issues - you would eat ANYTHING you find. For no reason. Like 'ILL EAT MY BROTHERS' no. No no no. Iwww

The point is WHY DO THE GIRLS HAVE TO SUFFER A DAMN PERIOD ?!?

Like each second when your in class your so uncomfortable because your worried that your jeans/shorts are stained. So you ask one of your friends if your stained, and you ask them over && over again, cause thats how worried you are.

JEJEVEISCALDIPWB when a fucking guy comes up to you and be all like 'your on your period' and your like so pissed or moody you would be like 'fuck you! Duh I am on my period. Just imagine it son of a bitch. Also what size is your dick?' Because your part horny too.

THAT HAPPEN TO ME ONCE AND I ASKED A GUY WHAT SIZE THEY WERE?!? I WAS FUCKING HORNY AND WEIRD

I FUCKING HATE HOW YOUR BOYFRIEND WOULD NOT EVEN LET YOU SEAT DOWN ON HIS PASSENGER SEAT OF HIS CAR BECAUSE YOUR ON YOUR FUCKING PERIOD.

'Get out of her and be sure your vagina is not dripping so we can go to the mall' like fuck you. Your a terrible befo.

I'm changing the subject lol.

OMFG WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH TAMPONS/PADS AND YOU HAVE TO ASK A STRANGER AT SCHOOL FOR ONE LIKE 'hi... I heard your popular cause you hand out tampons to every girl in need' like wtf

OMG YOU KNOW THAT SCARY MOMENT WHEN YOUR PEIROD IS LIKE 3 DAYS LATE ARE YOU START THINKING YOUR PREGNANT AND STUFF???!? AND YOUR LIKE TRYING TO REMEMBER IF YOU LET SHAWN MENDES FUCK YOU BUT NO. THE ONLY THING YOU GOT TO SEXUAL IS HUGGING YOUR GUY BESTIE....

Happen to me twice.

FUCKING HATE PERIODS!!!

Ugh.