Boys

YOU GUYS WERE WAITING FOR ME TO DO THIS SHIT RIGHTTT????

Lemme tell you Baby not all boys are perf.

My friend Ryan is fucking hot, looking tumblr as hell and his 6'5 foot tall.

I'm blessed to have a friend like him but his a total fuckboii

IM SAYING SOME BABES MAY LOOK LIKE HOT AS HELL LIKE BABY MATTHEW OR MR MENDES BUT THEYRE ACTUALLY LIKE MR SAM WILKINSON

DAMN HIS FUCKING GORGEOUS

And don't worry Boo i'm 15 and and half and I never had my first kiss or a boyfriend.

And some of yall would be like 'THATS SO SAD OR DEPRESSING'

It actually isn't. Becauseee I DO WATCH WHO I LIKE.

Hehe.

Anyways I see some girls at my school get so caught up on 'I LIKE HIM AND WE ARE GOING TO DATE AND IT'LL BE PERFECT'

Girlfriend this isn't a fucking fairy tale, its called real life and the boy you like made two girls preg.

Fuckboii

Like be normal. Like I have a crush and I don't stalk him 24/7. I just say 'his chill. I like him.'

I'm so basic.

Like my Babe/Crush is a  hot guy, amazing personalty,6 foot tall and we talk.

I could say he is a GENTLEMAN. He took me on two friend nights and it was amazing.

Anywayssss.

Two of my boo's asked me what I looked in a guy, and I didn't really know what to tell them until I started to figure it out so here  they are.

1: Amazing hair??
2: Cool personality
3: Listen's to Shawn Mendes (My babe does. Yashh. His a keeper)
4: Taller than me (I'm 5'2 and his 6'0. Keeper. Lol)
5: Isn't a fuckboii (yass)
6: Eyesss???
7: Sense of humor??
8: Outfitssss (he dresses so grunge...😍😫)
9: Understands me???
10: Be himself.❤️

Getting back to the rant part lol.

If you actually like a guy and you want him to
Notice you don't act all 'I know where you live!''You have a amazing room''Your insta is amazing' like girl your scaring the hell out of the kid.

Lmfao

Be chill with him, take it slow. Be patient.

And never waist your tears in a guy! I know it hurts but you have to stay positive. At least now you're free and you can keep living your teenage life.

Lol

Dedicate: mendessmuffin  , thinkoutloud122  ,gilinskyssbabyy  , -omahababy  , Vayvay910  , kians_bae  , MattFTMads  , Megislife  , 1LexiTheUnicorn1 
Love them all. ❤️❤️

Hope ya enjoyed this chapter and make sure to vote, comment, feedback. And if you have any request I could rant about comment here. Lol. Love ya'll Beautiful Followers