Chapter 37- We're On Our Way

(In the Northwest's limousine.)

(Preston's POV)

I was heading to the Mystery Shack until I saw an explosion. It came from the Gravity Falls bridge. I told my chauffeur to head to the bridge.

I wonder if Dipper is truly in the order? Well, there's only one way to find out.

(In Soo's truck.)

(Candy's POV)

I can't believe it. Dipper loves Pacifica. I missed my chance at true love.

(A/N: I don't think using love potion on someone would be considered true love, Candy.)

Pacifica took my Dipper. She will pay for this. She's lucky she isn't in the same car as I am. If she was, I would have torn her to shreds.

(Grenda's POV)

I noticed that Candy looked depressed. Then she had a hateful expression on her face. She must be thinking about Dipper. That is the ONLY reason why she would be like this. I think this Dipper thing is getting to her head?

(In the Stanly mobile.)

(Stanly's POV)

Hold on Dipper we're coming for you. We'll have that brat back in prison.

I know Dipper can beat Gideon. He's a tough kid. He has determination, that's for sure. He won't quilt until the job is done.

We continue to drive towards what remains of the bridge that used to tower over Gravity Falls.

A/N: Here's Chapter 37 everyone. I hope you enjoyed it. More chapters are yet to come.

Read my other stories. Tell others to read them also. Stay in tune for future updates.

Follow, add, vote, comment, share.

Until next time,

-EliteNERFCommander