Path Ten- Death God of Veco

Untraceable Werewolf

The Death God of Veco

Mika's PoV

"How are you son of Loki?" I sense that something is supposed to happen but whatever it is I think I don't want to know. I just look at him and keep my guard up. "I know you are here for peace and to hide from our mafia family. Don't worry I won't tell to that huge human devil where you are. I'm just here because of Lime Green. That woman is dying." He said it in monotone voice and as I can see it, he was serious about it.

"How come? She's healthy and joyous. I can't see any illness she can encounter." I know he will hear my voice that's why I speak to him like this.

Everyone has their connection with this man because he was the Death God of Japan. A Shinigami in their word. I can't elaborate it but his family is mixed. His not pure Japanese but his been a Japanese Death God and his twin brother is a demon. It's true. I've seen him once. Consuming desirable amount of human and werewolves' soul.

Shinigami in the other part are the one who controllably collecting souls of humans in their dying time. It was an awesome job it gain their lives and that's why now, they are immortals.

Sadly, it need a living soul without a heart. So if ever he fell in love he need to be immortal. He'll get hurt just us wolf. We have the same fate but we wolves might die in loneliness while they cannot die at all. Because they are already dead.

"You'll find out soon. If you want her to be saved, contact the guy she loves so much and ask him to be her light in this cloudy life." After saying that he turn around and start walking but stopped again. "Look son of Loki. If you die without anyone knowing, you'll be in hell. I promise you that. And I will accompany you until the end." He walked again.

"Why would you do that? I'm just an omega! And you know that!!" I shouted back.

"You are not just an omega and I hope you find out soon before Mond make his stupidest decision." After saying that. A snow woman appeared called, Youkionna. She created a slide of ice with Jhonny Walker in a chair and riding that slide. Jhonny Stepf Walker. I won't forget his name. Because he is the Death God of Veco. He is Minuru.

I watch them as they disappear in my eyes. Now it's time for me to find Jin Frost.

I run again to the house and saw him hiding in the bushes.

"Jin!" I called in my mind but the only one who hear it is Gabriella so she came close to Jin and transform.

I guess Lime is here already.

"Mika want to talk to you." She said and hold his wrist. While I make an image of us in a white spaced room.

"Jin you must know about Lime Green's Illness." Panicked is about to kicked in and it makes my voice uneasy.