Without You: Sequel to The Perfect Two

[Sapph's Challenge: Song Fic]

Without You: Sequel to The Perfect Two

For: GingerProductions :D //who I think used to be called GingerLadd (?) :3 correct me if I'm wrong!!!

Listen to: Without You by My Darkest Days <3 Fell in love with the song TT^TT Thanks <3 Enjoy!!!

"Evan?"

Silence

"Evan..."

Darkness

"Evan, wake up already"

Heartache

"Wake up, bitch"

Tears

"Awake at last, Evy-bear?"

Breaking... Broken

"Goodmorning, love"

Without you

Evan forced open his eyes as the bright sun rays burnt holes through his lids. He stared at the empty space next to him on the bed as he felt his heart ache once more; a morning routine to remind him that he messed up.

"Goodmorning..." Evan mumbled to himself, hoping that somehow, it reaches the ears that he once nibbled on to make the owner chuckle. He lightly hugged the brown plushie with a ribbon and what looked like a small nametag with the word 'Vanoss' scratched off it.

"I'm sorry, Jon..." Evan whispered to the teddy bear as he remembered the pain in Delirious's eyes on that day. The way Delirious gripped the teddy bear with one hand and scratched off the word 'Vanoss' on the teddy bear with the other. The way Delirious threatened to call the cops on Evan if he followed him to North Carolina. The way Evan broke down in the middle of the stadium, where all his teammates could only watch, unable to comfort their team leader.

Evan pushed himself off his bed as he glanced at his dusty setup that hasn't been opened in six weeks; not since that day. He turned away from the temptation of looking up Delirious's channel and finding out whether he had already moved on or if he's in the same broken state as Evan.

Evan got his phone and his bag that had all of his hockey equipment in it as he headed out of his empty apartment, skipping breakfast altogether. He looked through his texts and calls, and as always, none of the multiple missed calls and ignored messages from his friends were from Delirious. He got into his car and drove off to the ice rink, the very same place that it all happened. His phone vibrated as he saw that Tyler was calling him. Out of everyone that had tried to call him, only Tyler had been successful because Evan knew that if he ignored Tyler, he would fly over to Canada and beat him up for it; something Evan quietly appreciated.

[A/N: I've never written once that Tyler is an asshole. He's usually the comforting/sneaky friend. Sorry to "disappoint" or not go with the usual 'Tyler's an ass' thing, because he's not <3]

"Hey" Evan lightly mumbled

"What's up?" Tyler asked

"Heading to the ice rink"

"He's not going to fucking be there, Evan" Tyler sighed as Evan just frowned

"I know."

"Then why the fuck have you been going there every shitty day since then?"

"It's the last time I saw him, Tyler... It's the last thing I have that reminds me of him"

"It might be your last memory of him, but it's not the only fucking thing that you have. If you want to mope about Delirious, then at least remember all the fucking good shit, not the bad ones" Tyler scolded as Evan lightly smiled at the memories he's shared with Delirious, but his smile was quickly wiped off