the voice?

(A/N:I have no idea what to put this chapter. so i'll like to thank one of my friend's for helping me which she still can't read this she can't speak English but understand it a little. but she know's FT and she still don't like this shipping but here it is and if it loses interest tell me so i can delete it and replace it with another.

zeref pov-

i get up from my bed as i can still hear a little voice in my head. the voice is a little confusing but i can understand it sometime's. it speak's as if it were real. i have went to some psychologist they say it's another personality i have inside me.

'like why would i create a new personality inside me?' As the usual of the day i get up change, eat brush my teeth, and not even bothering with my hair, grab the backpack and head out to the school. 

"Zeref!"i heard a voice screaming at me as i ignore it and go walking. the voice in my head had stopped. always in the morning's? 

"Natsu!"it sounded like the voice in my head. was that just my head or is this real? "Natsu you idiot!"again i heard it. there were many student's around me. i looked around looking for who ever said that.

"Zeref i was screaming you're name idiot!" said Ultear. she looked angry as most of the time. "what's you're problem"she said and started walking as i walked by her too. 

"hey do you know who's Natsu?"i asked as she had a stupid face on.

"yeah he's kind of popular in the school. kinda... he's losing it with white hair girl she's kinda pretty"was all she said.

"i said who now what he is"i said once more seance why would i want to know that?

"fine he's a salmon hair boy and no one should mess with him. Sting and Rogue lost a fight to him one against two. his name Natsu Dragneel"she said and took out her phone to take a picture of someone in the distance.

"how do you know this much?"i asked her. she doesn't really care about other people so why would she know all this?

"he's Gray's best friend. you know my step brother" she than showed me the picture she took on her phone and she showed me a salmon hair guy. "the girl next to him is his best friend Lucy"and yeah there was a blonde girl hitting him on the head.

(A/N:well i'll continue it later tell me if you don't like this so i could delete this)