Sorry T^T

(A/N: i know you guy's been asking for more but when i read the manga part were Zeref kissed o(>o<)o i always though that Lucy had some kind of connection cause her mother died by a unknown cause the same day the dragons got inside there child's..which also had to do with Zeref... sorry if i'm spelling thing's wrong now cause my auto correct got messed up... ugh... i just feel so.. °~° ... and for not logging in..well this is what a person suggested i'm not sure they read my story's anymore - told me to update this one so here it is- also read some of you're comment's and you guy's just left me like this ._. i lost creativity sorry.)

Lucy pov-

"Luce i needzzzzzzz you to pass me the damn homework!" whined Natsu like a idiot following me around.

"fine just copy it and bring it to me in time"i said annoyed as i past him my notebook. at the corner of my eye i see a guy with a bit of the hair as the 'one' but i couldn't see good. Its some weird emo that always covers himself with a hood but..maybe he just had a bit of similar hair.

"Lucy..i also forgot lunch money"whiled Natsu with big puppy eye's.

"Idiot! I forgot mine too! I was going to ask you!"i scream and hit him on the head. Just that moment i saw a girl with long black hair next to a emo take a photo of that. Or she just waved her phone at our derection and holded it still for nothing (sarcasm)

"I'm hungry already!"said Natsu than put a hand over his stomach.

"now i wont be able to pay for lunch money not even you.. and your rich idiot!"i said hitting him on the head again. He did get mad but as he has never raised a hand at me and i dontreally think he will...

As the bells range i checked my email to see what class i got. So yeah History...boring.. i walked up the stairs with some other random people i dont know. I enterd the class room as i dont really know any of them. Not even one. And i know many in this school. All the seats were taken exept for the back ones no one seems to like to sit there. So i went all the way at the back corner and sat there quitly hoping for some one i know came in..but no one..the teacher had enterd and started giving class as some others had already pikced there spots and so around me. But they seem to already have friends here. I guess i'll be left out this year on this class.

(A/N: and i'll correct this later when i'm able to use the laptop and will want to update really soon)