The Meet Up

Sorry if this story is kinda lame I wrote this last year but I'm gonna finish it anyways because alot of you all wants me to update my latest chapter badly .

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!I'm so happy I won the Empire Cast Audition. I'll miss my friends and family but this is a big opportunity for me I can't miss it!. Later on that day I got ready did my makeup and put on my pink pumps .Then me and my Mom drove to the airport I hugged her and told her bye.Standing,waiting for me was Cookie Lyon .I was do happy to meet her ,I walked to her waving and greeted her with a hug ."Hi ,how are you ,love the shoes!"."Thanks Cookie ! " I said blushing ."How old are you hun?". I replied "17 next week is my birthday actually!"Then we both walked off to enter the Empire private jet."We'll be landing in a min.!" said Cookie .I couldn't wait to meet the cast of Empire! . Cookie and I walked into the Empire building where I was greeted with a hug and kiss on the cheek by Lucious and Jamal Hakeem and Andre came up to hug me. Then Cookie took my hand to carry me on a tour of the Empire.

Hakeem POV:
I walked up to Jamal and said. " Damn man that new cast member of Empire fineeee...!"
Jamal responded "Come on man...let's keep it professional here"
Hakeem: Ight .