Love Scene

Warning! Sexual Content -

I stood in front the mirror taking off my clothes ready to shower with Hakeem.Just by watching him..I couldn't help it ,I was so wet!.Me and Hakeem were both naked ,we both headed into the shower , before heading in I locked the bathroom door and ran back in the bathroom......

Hakeem stood under the shower. He looked soo fine! I stood behind, walking up to him I saw the water from the shower beating off his muscled back .I placed my hand on his back and hugged him from behind...

Hakeem's P.O.V

Skai hugged me from behind.I turned around .I looked at her body , Breasts , ass, ugh and her curves .I gazed into her hazel brown eyes .We stared at each other.

Skai's P.O.V

Hakeem grabbed my chin and started kissing me sincerely ...I could feel his tongue asking for permission into my mouth...

While kissing, I rubbed his abs ,slowly going down I grabbed his huge d*ck ..I started stroking him

Hakeem: *whispered faintly in my ear*

He bent his head down looking at me and his fingers started wandering .Going down , down ,down touching my 'kitty'.He started teasing rubbing it ..Then he inserted one finger ....I was already wet ,

Skai: Faster.. ,I moaned

He bit his lips and started going faster ...

15mins ......later..

We got out the shower ...

Hakeem: Baby you think we're done??!?? Bring that fine ass over here girl...

Skai: Coming , I said chuckling

We were already dried up but was still naked...

He grabbed my neck ,pushed me against the wall and started french kissing me .He travelled down to my neck leaving hickeys .I moaned out loud...

Skai: Hakeem! Baby you found my soft spot........*I said softly*

Hakeem: Ohh Yea? Get ready for this !

He lift me up ,threw me on the bed and started kissing my navel going down to my bikni line dragging his tongue lower to my clit .He swirled and flicked his tongue inside of me.

Skai:Fuck! I said ,gripping on to his hair.This felt so good!

He came up ,slid in between my legs and slipped his huge d*ck inside me

Skai: Fassterrrr...!!! .I said as he jammed it into me.

Hakeem: "whispers faintly *fuck baby....* Say my name baby

Skai: "Daddy!"..I screamed out loud

He grabbed my legs held them up in the air ..then rested them on his shoulders .

This sent chills down my spine.

I slid ontop him...........the room was filled with moans and groans ..

*End of scene*

I woke up in nothing at all ,only a sheet over me as I layed on Hakeem's chest......

Please vote and comment ...tell me what you thought of this scene.